God help us for the next 17 days!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

God help us for the next 17 days!

This is the worst time (days leading up to the deadline), as far as I'm concerned, on the forum. It makes me wonder if some of the posters are really fans of the Bruins. Reading the posts at this time of year also turns my stomach.

I realize that this is a forum and people are entitled to express their opinions and suggestions for what the Bruins may need or not need: but, please, before posting anything regarding the upcoming trade deadline, please think your idea through and don't go into long-winded explantions, reasons or benefits. Keep it short and simple.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Re: God help us for the next 17 days!

You had me right up until "before posting...".  I was hoping for a moratorium on e-harmony, at least until March.

And for those who say "then don't read them..." - my point is that there's so much of the garbage there's not much else to read.  Like a parasitic species that kills the habitat of the local flora or fauna, these trade proposals gobble up bandwidth and kill reasonable discussions.  Eklund will welcome your trade spec. at www.hockeybuzz.com, so feel free to take it to the right market.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Me thinks the Lord around us is a bit busier trying to get puppies for little kids than to worry about how much some posters dislike wild crazy trade proposal threads their Wheat. Short and simple doesn't work when trying explain why a GM would be dumb enough to do a certain trade.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

To preempt further crazy trade threads, could somebody just compile a list of current All-Stars on other teams who are available for Ryder, Wheeler, and a 2017 4th round pick? 

Then we'll have a place where we can pick and choose which franchise player we want to bring in.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Here you go Fletch:

<end of list />

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

A+ to Fletcher and Book.

Actual lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

only thing worse than reading a trade proposal thread is reading a thread about not writing those threads