Going to Boston for a game.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1punchknockout. Show 1punchknockout's posts

Going to Boston for a game.

Going to see a game in November. Any nice and relatively cheap hotels walking distance from the Garden?  Any suggestions?

Thanks

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Re: Going to Boston for a game.

Nice.  Which game?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Going to Boston for a game.:
    Going to see a game in November. Any nice and relatively cheap hotels walking distance from the Garden?  Any suggestions? Thanks
    Posted by 1punchknockout

There are no cheap hotels within walking distance of the Garden, but you could get a decent price for one in Braintree or Quincy and take the T.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UCONN. Show UCONN's posts

In Response to Going to Boston for a game.:
    Going to see a game in November. Any nice and relatively cheap hotels walking distance from the Garden?  Any suggestions? Thanks
    Posted by 1punchknockout

If you want really cheap, there a Hostel less than a block away...

http://www.hostels.com/hostels/boston/friend-street-hostel/49649

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1punchknockout. Show 1punchknockout's posts

In Response to Re: Going to Boston for a game.:
    Nice.  Which game?
    Posted by Bookboy007

Would like to see Edmonton on November 10 but probably Buffalo on the 12th...

Thanks for the info

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Couldthisbetheyear. Show Couldthisbetheyear's posts

I live in Canada and a fair distance from Boston but have been going each yr in Nov to see a game or two. Best value if you book in advance is Fairmont Copley Sq or the Hilton down the street.  The T is only a 2 min walk and then approx 5 or 10 mins on the T.  Get a Charley pass for $20 and you are good to go anywhere, even back to Logan.  Once you are near the Garden there are dozens of sports bars, restaurants within walking distance to keep you pumped.  Enjoy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

1punch,

I was down last year and stayed at the Bulfinch.  Room are a bit on the small size but modern.  Parking was expensive(40 /night). Literally a hop skip and fa rt to the garden.  I would have no issue staying there again.  Here is just one link I am sure there are others through hotwire.com etc etc.

http://www.hotelsone.com/boston-hotels-us/the-bulfinch-hotel.html?label=ggehoeu-ESRI-bh223895_bulfinch%20hotel&gclid=COid9cGjiqsCFQt_5QodwSN5tg

Sections
Shortcuts