Going to game tomorow! ( FLAG )

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JrKing91. Show JrKing91's posts

Going to game tomorow! ( FLAG )

Going to the game tomorrow, if you see a guy with a big bruins flag thats me :)
    should i be bringing this flag? lol or will i get killed?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Going to game tomorow! ( FLAG )

nah you wont get killed in Montreal ....but if the Bruins win and they will ..they may become violent..

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Man Stanley i sure love your optomism . Its almost starting to wear off on me .

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins87. Show bruins87's posts

You won't be killed.

Just splashed with water buckets ... just to be sure you won't get dehydrated during the game.
    Mouhahaaa

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Unite. Show Bruins-Unite's posts

In Response to Going to game tomorow! ( FLAG ):
    [QUOTE]Going to the game tomorrow, if you see a guy with a big bruins flag thats me :) should i be bringing this flag? lol or will i get killed?
    Posted by JrKing91[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't do it. I'll be downtown after the game (sadly), so I guess I'll be able to spot you right away, since you'll be the only one with a flag :)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

You will be in trouble if you wear a Chara shirit, a sign with 911 on it, and use facial tissue with the Canadien emblem printed on them. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kordic. Show Kordic's posts

yeah bring your flag, i want to see you rip it in 10 000 pieces after the 4-1 lost of your b's....
    Bruins as always been a good warm up for the next round...
    Bruins is an old joke all around the league....since 75 years
    tough-guy-attitude on a green makes everyone laugh...
    even Tiger Woods would play better hockey...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to Re: Going to game tomorow! ( FLAG ):
    [QUOTE]Man Stanley i sure love your optomism . Its almost starting to wear off on me .
    Posted by 50belowzero[/QUOTE]

Just realistic ...Mtl has won its last game for the 2010-2011 season Saturday in Boston ...Bruins will start to play like they should and win the next 4 games ..just like I said before the playoffs...BRUINS in 6

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]nah you wont get killed in Montreal ....but if the Bruins win and they will ..they may become violent.. Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE] sure of that??? habs fans were'nt able to go take a beer in boston's bars  with their jerseys on, police ask them not to wear it for their safety.... second: at the Garden the police went with them when they wanted to buy a beer ...for their safety... wow what kind of people are living in Boston and third the police asked them to wait 10-15 minutes before leaving the garden ... for their safety..... and they got lucky cuz the police asked them if they want to meet some hab's players.. thanks boston police..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Going to game tomorow! ( FLAG ) : sure of that??? habs fans were'nt able to go take a beer in boston's bars  with their jerseys on, police ask them not to wear it for their safety.... second: at the Garden the police went with them when they wanted to buy a beer ...for their safety... wow what kind of people are living in Boston and third the police asked them to wait 10-15 minutes before leaving the garden ... for their safety..... and they got lucky cuz the police asked them if they want to meet some hab's players.. thanks boston police..
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE]
    At least the people in Boston don't flip over police cars, set fires & riot on the streets & loot the local businesses. Nice example they are setting.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Lol Montreal fans acting tough are hilarious...they won't do anything to you besides scream in french and throw poutine at you.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Going to game tomorow! ( FLAG ) : At least the people in Boston don't flip over police cars, set fires & riot on the streets & loot the local businesses. Nice example they are setting.
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan[/QUOTE]
    what about the riot in boston when a young girl died... don't you remember ?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins87. Show bruins87's posts

ouch
    in your face
    lol

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

funny when someone is right no one respond...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Going to game tomorow! ( FLAG ) : what about the riot in boston when a young girl died... don't you remember ?
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE] are you sure of that , i can show you some hot video from a riot in Boston

http://www.youtubehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvW-F8Q6r_U&NR=1.com/watch?v=YEqwt81wiN4

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Peaceful Boston ! always talking against others.... do you ever look at yourself ?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Going to game tomorow! ( FLAG ) : At least the people in Boston don't flip over police cars, set fires & riot on the streets & loot the local businesses. Nice example they are setting.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvW-F8Q6r_U&NR=1

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

very nice indeed !

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

One the girl was shot by a policeman who was in the act of stopping the crowd from getting to outrageous.  It was a sad day for that family, for Red Sox fans, and for the city.  Very poor for you to bring that up in the manner you did.  Now, the other riot with the Celtics fans, you are correct.  Out of control, over the top and plain dumb.  At least they won a championship before that happened, heh?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eW_3wCPzxo

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]One the girl was shot by a policeman who was in the act of stopping the crowd from getting to outrageous.  It was a sad day for that family, for Red Sox fans, and for the city.  Very poor for you to bring that up in the manner you did.  Now, the other riot with the Celtics fans, you are correct.  Out of control, over the top and plain dumb.  At least they won a championship before that happened, heh?
    Posted by islamorada[/QUOTE] lol  nothing justifies that...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]One the girl was shot by a policeman who was in the act of stopping the crowd from getting to outrageous.  It was a sad day for that family, for Red Sox fans, and for the city.  Very poor for you to bring that up in the manner you did.  Now, the other riot with the Celtics fans, you are correct.  Out of control, over the top and plain dumb.  At least they won a championship before that happened, heh?
    Posted by islamorada[/QUOTE] hey don't make me cry.... riots happen everywhere.. even in boston ...you're not better than others even worst sometimes... your crowd looked awful thusday and saturday booing your own team after only one period... ! in playoff !

Sections
Shortcuts