Good Article on one of the Toronto newspapers on Seguin/Hall comparsion. I think Bruin Fans will enjoy this

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

Good Article on one of the Toronto newspapers on Seguin/Hall comparsion. I think Bruin Fans will enjoy this

http://www.torontosun.com/sports/hockey/2011/02/28/17432696.html

Enjoy

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Good Article on one of the Toronto newspapers on Seguin/Hall comparsion. I think Bruin Fans will enjoy this

In Response to Good Article on one of the Toronto newspapers on Seguin/Hall comparsion. I think Bruin Fans will enjoy this:

TY LRH! Great read that I would've otherwise missed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticBear68. Show CelticBear68's posts

Re: Good Article on one of the Toronto newspapers on Seguin/Hall comparsion. I think Bruin Fans will enjoy this

thanks for that, LRH - nice read

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Nice to see he has his head on straight and is remaining positive. Many would complain in his position...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Great post, LRH.  I saw that article and it clearly conveys the reality of both players' situations.  I would love for it to help reduce any of the misguided "Well, we guess we now know whose better!" conversations.  Well done!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

In Response to Re: Good Article on one of the Toronto newspapers on Seguin/Hall comparsion. I think Bruin Fans will enjoy this:
    Great post, LRH.  I saw that article and it clearly conveys the reality of both players' situations.  I would love for it to help reduce any of the misguided "Well, we guess we now know whose better!" conversations.  Well done!
    Posted by RichHillOntario

Thanks RH; I knew you'd come across this as I know you're from up here too.

It's hard to find objective information on players since most fans tend to be skewed to their own team's perception; except there are a number of posters (trolls?) that try and distort things.

I think the article is pretty bang on, although I didn't think the 4-5 year reference that CJ alluded too was an appropriate timeframe; especially in the RFA window.  It should be more like 2-3 years.  You should know what you got by then and act accordingly. 

I, however, disagree with Hall having the same # of points if he was on the Bruins as Seguin has now.  Hall looks more like a protyptical Bruin and I think he would have been given a lot more ice time then Seguin because he's more ready at this stage.  No slight to Seguin; just the reality of the situation.

It's just silly to make comparisons until you see them perform for 2-3 years.

Cheers

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Thanks LRH good read courtesy of the Sun. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Thanks LRH, the speculation that he will not be able to handle the development process will be put to rest.  The mere fact Seguin is playing and Paille is sitting means the Bs remain positive with regards to his progress as a playoff player. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Tyler really does have a good head on his shoulders well spoken.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from gardenbees. Show gardenbees's posts

Good read....thanks for posting.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

"It is what it is, I have no control over it"
    -Phil Ke$$el

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: Good Article on one of the Toronto newspapers on Seguin/Hall comparsion. I think Bruin Fans will enjoy this:
    Thanks LRH, the speculation that he will not be able to handle the development process will be put to rest.  The mere fact Seguin is playing and Paille is sitting means the Bs remain positive with regards to his progress as a playoff player. 
    Posted by islamorada

Very good point....

Sections
Shortcuts