Good article on the fellow I wish were captain of the B's

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FinnsWake. Show FinnsWake's posts

Good article on the fellow I wish were captain of the B's

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: Good article on the fellow I wish were captain of the B's

The sad thing is, barring a Chara trade, he never will be.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

In Response to Re: Good article on the fellow I wish were captain of the B's:
    [QUOTE]The sad thing is, barring a Chara trade, he never will be.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

Great article, leave it to Eeyore to respond with a negative. Having two strong leaders isn't a bad thing in my eyes.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Bergeron should still be around when Chara is done

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Read the article, it's a very good one, but the funny thing is I didn't really learn anything new.  It's a testament to Bergeron that we all know he is the guy that Haggerty describes.  He has proven it over and over again with his actions.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Couldthisbetheyear. Show Couldthisbetheyear's posts

Say what you will, Bergy is a class act.  I envision the day I see him skaing around the Gahden with the cup. It will surely bring a tear to my eye. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Chara is a fine captain.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Chara IS a fine captain, agreed.

Bergeron really impresses you game in and game out, though.  Talk about an absolute complete hockey player.  The real deal.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Chara is a fine captain.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    I agree with you(but it sure feels strange).

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Bergeron I think it could be argued that he has not only returned to pre-concussion form but surpassed it as well.  Any accolades he receives are well-deserved.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good article on the fellow I wish were captain of the B's : Great article, leave it to Eeyore to respond with a negative. Having two strong leaders isn't a bad thing in my eyes.
    Posted by nrguy[/QUOTE]

Not meant to be a negative. I was just saying he deserves to be one, but Chara will probably be here the whole time.

Maybe not. Maybe it will be a Rick Middleton thing and then Bergeron gets it later after Chara moves on or retires.

Calm down.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

I expect Bergeron is viewed as "captain-like" and I don't think he needs the "C".  He's quietly one of the three most valuable players on the team, with Timmy and Chara.  Proves his value night in and night out - always has.  Amazing that he's in his seventh year - a talented, smart, pivotal veteran - at age 25.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from captainbergeron. Show captainbergeron's posts

As huscroft says, Bergeron doesn't need the C on his jersey to be one of the teams leaders. He's been doing all along with his A. He's 25 years old, If he retires as a Bruin and I hope he does he has plenty of time to be awarded the C.