Good line by Jack Edwards......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

Good line by Jack Edwards......

"Milan Lucic with two goals in two minutes and eighteen seconds, a half hour apart"

Gotta give to him, that was good

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Re: Good line by Jack Edwards......

Versus feed knocked out my Boston Center Ice feed. Edwards must have been out of control tonight. Interesting to hear a different view between periods. Jones and Malony were just killing Subban over and over.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I missed that one... classic.

Versus feed sukced!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from derrickmorin. Show derrickmorin's posts

TSN up in Canada for me.  Pierre Mcguire's love affair with PK Subban and Carey Price makes me want to vomit.  I'm sure Edwards will need some days off to unwind after this game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Guy on TSN in Canada had a good one.... The penalty box looked the the team photo!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

The Versus feed was funny.  Keith Jones specifically pointed out how Subban came after Lucic...right after the linesman got in and got ahold of him...

Funny stuff.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

I got the TSN feed as well, knocked out my NESN Center Ice feed. Wish I could have heard Edwards, he must have been off his rocker.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

In Response to Re: Good line by Jack Edwards......:
    [QUOTE]I got the TSN feed as well, knocked out my NESN Center Ice feed. Wish I could have heard Edwards, he must have been off his rocker.
    Posted by jpsoxfan[/QUOTE]

I'll put it to you this way, when Horton scored the 8th goal, his call was, "Horton Scores....DINGY DING DING!!!!!!!!!"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from savybergy77. Show savybergy77's posts

My favorite call of the night was..."They could take a team picture in the penalty box"

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I had no idea Jack Edwards had a good line.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

Arguably one of the most entertaining games I've watched in a long time.  Announcers were spot on!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Actually Milbury did have a good line afterwards (can't believe I wrote that).
    Something to the effect of "Jack could probably use a stiff scotch right now".

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

..."My goodness, I've got the vapors...."