Good News, Bad News

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

Good News, Bad News

Actually great news that the Bruins what game 7 with Toronto however they did it...  The bad news is this win probably saved that miserable coaches' job...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Re: Good News, Bad News

Wow, bingohillbilly, go back to your little woodshed and pretend Julien didn't already win a Stanley Cup as a B's coach. How soon idiots forget.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

In response to dannycater's comment:

Wow, bingohillbilly, go back to your little woodshed and pretend Julien didn't already win a Stanley Cup as a B's coach. How soon idiots forget.

And as the saying goes "don't tell me what you did yesterday, I want to know what you're doing for me today"!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

well, you sure give up way too early.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

that's the mentality of sports franchises though, and why a Carlyle ends up coaching for Toronto despite doing quite well in Anaheim. Julien runs a great ship and does a lot of things behind the scenes to keep this team competitive and he calls out his guys like a good coach should do. Everyone is accountable on his watch. Few coaches are that consistent.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

So why call a guy an idiot for having an opinion?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to mattbs' comment:

Why say "B's look like a bunch of nervous kittens.  panties are turning brown"?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

There is an idiot on here and we Know who it is.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Because they did and rest assured none of those players will see my comments.  Now stop stalking me.  You are creeping me out.

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Why say "B's look like a bunch of nervous kittens.  panties are turning brown"?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

No one called him an idiot for having an opinion.  His opinion is idiotic.  He's upset that the Bruins won because it may have saved the job of their Stanley Cup winning coach - from two years ago.  In the last 6 playoff series, the Bruins are 5/6.  Coach is miserable.  Clearly.

You post your opinion and it's idiotic, you get called an idiot.  It ain't rocket science.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

If Juliene loses last night he's fired.  So the Boston management are all idiots because?

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

No one called him an idiot for having an opinion.  His opinion is idiotic.  He's upset that the Bruins won because it may have saved the job of their Stanley Cup winning coach - from two years ago.  In the last 6 playoff series, the Bruins are 5/6.  Coach is miserable.  Clearly.

You post your opinion and it's idiotic, you get called an idiot.  It ain't rocket science.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

Some interesting facts about CJ:

1.  One of 3 Bruins coaches to ever win the Jack Adams.

2.  Has been the Bruins coach for 6 seasons

3.  Has made the playoffs all 6 seasons as coach for the Bruins

4.  Bruins playoff record 6 years beffore CJ: missed the playoffs 3 times/lost in first round 3x

5.  Playoff record while a Bruin: 40-30

Not bad for a choach so many people want to see fired..

Now...lets talk about Ward...wish he was gone.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

dbg, great post, and let's also remember that the year before Julien took over you had Dave Lewis, and no offense to Dave who I'm sure was a fine assistant for Detroit for many seasons under Bowman, but I don't believe there has ever been a B's team that was more unorganized, had no plan of anything offense or defense, and played as poorly more often than that squad. When Julien took over, immediately everything changed, from the mentality of the franchise, to a strange sense of urgency for once by the owner, and certainly the shaping of the team by Chiarelli. It all has made the B's a great franchise again, a winning one, and I would never blow up a team for one series. That would have been a mistake even if the B's lost 4-3 instead of win in OT. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

I think Juliene is probably the best coach in the league for making a bad team better.  But is he the best for making a good team better?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Well he has 1 Cup already, so yes.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

mattbs - he took a bad team and made them the best in the league. You don't know if he can make a good team better? He already did better than that.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

in all fairness to CJ, until that epic comeback, the only B'S who had showed up were Krejci & Rask....

Sections
Shortcuts