Good news on Milan..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

Good news on Milan..

He realizes he was wearing his gloves on the "wrong" hands, and scores a goal in the BRUINS' 2-1 victory on Wednesday night.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Re: Good news on Milan..

As funny as that is I think he's not the biggest problem.  At least he's bringing emotions and grit.  I wold start with Krejci and Marchand.  Hopefully their excuse is injuries.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Either way, shoot the puck dammit, stop hesitating, pull the trigger and stop overpassing.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to mattbs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

As funny as that is I think he's not the biggest problem.  At least he's bringing emotions and grit.  I wold start with Krejci and Marchand.  Hopefully their excuse is injuries.

[/QUOTE]

Krejci is the one setting lucic up all the time. Lucic is the one that whiffs 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Three players with three different problems.  Krejci the issue is when he's making decisions.  Too often, he's still looking for the pass off the rush rather than the shot, and so when he does shoot, it's because it's really is only option.  Take what they're giving you, David.  The one time he did that last night, he ended up with a great chance shooting back against the grain through a screen from between the circles - and Price made a lucky save off his trapper.  Marchand seems to be letting the lack of goals get to him, so now he's not letting his instincts take over - he's just trying to score every time.  That one pass to he could have made to Smith last night is a good example.  You have a sliver of daylight shortside, or an easy 6 foot pass.  I GOTTA SCORE!

Fat is in Fatland.  His stick skills haven't been there all series.  How many great chances has he whiffed on this series?  He just hasn't had his timing.  But you know...Fat loves game 7.

Are you not entertained?!?!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Lucic missed a hat-trick of open net opportunities last nights - an early 2on1 that jumped over his stick in the 1st, the rebound (I tihnk it was 1-0 at the time) that he put behind Price who was 2 feet outside the open net and the scramble in the crease that was reviewed (no goal). Paille had a great chance in the 1st, Eriksson clanged the Bruins 10th(!!!) crossbar/post, etc etc.
    In each of those situations Price not only was beaten but wasn't even credited with a save I don't think.

We are getting chances and just need to pot one early to set the tone Wednesday night.

We can't lose to these SC contender wannabes.

BTW - Stanley...none of the above missed chances are attributed to having ST in the lineup.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to watchtower's comment:[QUOTE] He realizes he was wearing his gloves on the "wrong" hands, and scores a goal in the BRUINS' 2-1 victory on Wednesday night. [/QUOTE]

Fat will be heard from!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to watchtower's comment:[QUOTE] He realizes he was wearing his gloves on the "wrong" hands, and scores a goal in the BRUINS' 2-1 victory on Wednesday night. [/QUOTE]

Fat will be heard from!

[/QUOTE]

Yes he will. B's win game 7.

Sections
Shortcuts