Good press for the Jacobs family, not so money grubbing afterall

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Good press for the Jacobs family, not so money grubbing afterall

http://espn.go.com/boston/nhl/story/_/id/9423951/fan-77-boston-bruins-gave-tickets-life

A 77-year-old Boston Bruins fan has revealed that the team gave her tickets for life when she said she couldn't afford them anymore.

According to The Boston Globe, Marge Bishop of Gloucester, Mass., has had front-row seats for the Bruins since the late 1960s. Bishop, who worked in customer service for Tupperware for years, and her husband, who works in construction, decided they couldn't afford their tickets when prices of their seats went from $73 to $90 in 2004......

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Re: Good press for the Jacobs family, not so money grubbing afterall

She's from Gloucester?! I may have to see about getting that ticket off her lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.bostonmagazine.com/news/article/2013/03/26/jeremy-jacobs-mark-bellissimo-wellington-florida/

"The Jacobs family spent over half a million dollars on Wellington’s municipal elections. “Would I do it all over again?” Lou Jacobs says. “Absolutely.”

“This is a fairly upscale community,” a Jacobs family spokesman said. “We don’t need to bring the low- and middle-income hooligans into town."

Ahh no!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

http://www.bostonmagazine.com/news/article/2013/03/26/jeremy-jacobs-mark-bellissimo-wellington-florida/

"The Jacobs family spent over half a million dollars on Wellington’s municipal elections. “Would I do it all over again?” Lou Jacobs says. “Absolutely.”

“This is a fairly upscale community,” a Jacobs family spokesman said. “We don’t need to bring the low- and middle-income hooligans into town."

Ahh no!

Not in my back yard. I see no problem with that.

If you have the money and the power, you keep things the way you like for as long as you can. Nothing wrong with that. Everybody does it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

I was gonna say.  I am good person, but I'd push that old bag down a flight of stairs for those tickets...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

In response to lambda13's comment:

I was gonna say.  I am good person, but I'd push that old bag down a flight of stairs for those tickets...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96bqcoO1cYU

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ahh yes, exactly what came to mind as I typed that...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Ahh yes, exactly what came to mind as I typed that...

I love the Internet Fletch. Everything you can think of right at your fingertips. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I remember there was a great scene in the movie "Blazing Saddles" where Fletch & Dez are beating up an old lady for her season tix. ;-D

• You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

I remember there was a great scene in the movie "Blazing Saddles" where Fletch & Dez are beating up an old lady for her season tix. ;-D

If it is that spunky ol broad who called Sheriff Bart a naughty word. Yah I'd throw her down some stairs for Bruins tickets.

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

If it is that spunky ol broad who called Sheriff Bart a naughty word. Yah I'd throw her down some stairs for Bruins tickets.

That was a different scene, the one i'm thinking of is called "The ballad of Rockridge".

• You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment: [/QUOTE]

I was gonna say.  I am good person, but I'd push that old bag down a flight of stairs for those tickets...[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96bqcoO1cYU [/QUOTE]

Classic Jerry!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Poor 'ol Marge turns to face the camera and says "Have you ever seen such cruelty?"

In response to Mutant211's comment:

Poor 'ol Marge turns to face the camera and says "Have you ever seen such cruelty?"

Thats the one !

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Rest assured I'd do it to either one of them for the tickets.

• Sections
    Shortcuts