good prospect ranking sites.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: good prospect ranking sites.

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Skating is just one aspect of the game, it's the sum of the whole package.  Koko is the best current example altho I know he's been working on his skating.  He's got great hands and has decent straight ahead speed.

I keep coming back to Reul - he had no stick skills and he couldn't skate, he was huge and had a crazed look like a kind of nazi cloning experiment combined with Satanic worship, but that wasn't enough.

Shouldn't Camara be the best current example ? Can't do skating drills but competes in every other aspect needed to play the game. 

I'm not so sure - as you well know it was only the one day I saw Camara and I saw stumbles from him, but not outright technique problems like Koko.  A new pair of skates he wasn't used to would explain everything.  Seeing him what little I have since that camp I've thought 'gee, the guy I saw couldn't do that'.  

Koko's issues were technique and looked like a guy who started skating late in life and looked like he could never overcome it.  Not sure if you've ever seen that, but when guys start skating as adults they never look right - even if they are really good athletes they never look natural.  I'll be quite interested to see how he's developed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

I'm not so sure - as you well know it was only the one day I saw Camara and I saw stumbles from him, but not outright technique problems like Koko.  A new pair of skates he wasn't used to would explain everything.  Seeing him what little I have since that camp I've thought 'gee, the guy I saw couldn't do that'.  

Koko's issues were technique and looked like a guy who started skating late in life and looked like he could never overcome it.  Not sure if you've ever seen that, but when guys start skating as adults they never look right - even if they are really good athletes they never look natural.  I'll be quite interested to see how he's developed.

[/QUOTE]

Is this the first time you've mentioned this on here.

You ripped a new butt hole for Camara because of what you saw in his skating during the drills.............but in the meantime comments on Koko having the similar difficulties were bypassed.  

Did I miss that post ? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

Is this the first time you've mentioned this on here.

You ripped a new butt hole for Camara because of what you saw in his skating during the drills.............but in the meantime comments on Koko having the similar difficulties were bypassed.  

Did I miss that post ? 

[/QUOTE]

Yes, you must have because I also mentioned I much admired Koko for hanging out after practice and working on his skating - showing me a great work ethic.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Yes, you must have because I also mentioned I much admired Koko for hanging out after practice and working on his skating- showing me a great work ethic.

[/QUOTE]

This line rang a bell for me . Read it. Huh, forgot all about one of your posts. Unbelievable ! You'd think I'd absorb the wisdom of them all.

P.S. I think he stayed after practice for himself and not to show you his work ethic.