Goodbye to Horton?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Goodbye to Horton?

In response to biggskye's comment:

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Dear biggskye,

your posts have become so boring , that is ever since your avatars changed.  They used to be a thing of beauty to look at and daydream over. ; )

Sorry BsL, but that avatar your referring to, got me booted off this site, until I changed it. Hope you find these 4 bruin supporters, equally agreeable :)

All good sky . Good sport.

p.s. and I wonder who could have reported you for having some nice lady (ies) as an avatar .  What has this world become ???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

PEV.  POST SEASON games......13gp.      1g.  0 a.    1 pt.     minus 4

Ryan White (terrible player).......3 gp.      1g. 0 a.     1 pt.    minus 1 

Good Lord !   

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 (a walk in the park)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

In response to biggskye's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dear biggskye,

your posts have become so boring , that is ever since your avatars changed.  They used to be a thing of beauty to look at and daydream over. ; )

Sorry BsL, but that avatar your referring to, got me booted off this site, until I changed it. Hope you find these 4 bruin supporters, equally agreeable :)

All good sky . Good sport.

p.s. and I wonder who could have reported you for having some nice lady (ies) as an avatar .  What has this world become ???

[/QUOTE]

i believe it was wallydouglas that had the three ladies with sweet hangers painted as frogs, now THAT was an avatar! i wonder if he was forced to remove them also? oh lovely ladies, they do have a way of calming and quieting us.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In response to stevegm's comment:

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to stevegm's comment:

[QUOTE]

Last thing I want to think about right now....is who's gonna go in the offseason.  I can't think of anything more negative, or wasteful.  It's been decades, since we've had the horsepower of the last few years. 

Drink it up.

This is no time to dither over next years "maybe's". 

Umm Steve? I like your post usually, but I think you're way outta line here. Who do you think you are? It's not a trolling thread, but I very realistic & reasonable one. You're response is BS bud! 

[/QUOTE]

Not outta line Nite.  My opinion.  You guys can go ahead and talk about it all you want, just saying it's not for me.  I've waited decades for these Bruins to put a few seasons together like this.  I'm loving it, and for me personally...discussing who won't be here next year, is like interrupting the joy of the wedding reception, to debate the price and location of cemetary plots, due to the inevitable down the road.

I'm a team guy.  I like this team.  I felt the same way in 72, with expansion and the WHA around the corner.  It would have taken away from that tremendous experience to spend much time thinking about Eddie Wesfall, Freddie Stanfield, Derek Sanderson, Pie MacKenzie, Cheevers, and company...playing elsewhere next season.  A more recent example is the 04 lockout.  To me...focusing on the expirtation of the CBA, later that summer, would have just subtracted from the entertainment of the playoffs.

Basically, this is a "casualty" thread.  If you like it...fine.  My preference is to experience that after hockey is over.  Not jumping up and down either, just contributing my two cents, which is hardly abstract, unsubstantiated opinion.  The OP even suggested the timing may be better down the road.

This is a topic which is "only" opinion.  We both should realize there is no correct answer on this one.  You're welcome to disagree with me, and the reasons I've given for having this opinion.  As far as the BS,.. out of line, and who do think you are, comments............they're derogatory,  and totally unfair. 

[/QUOTE]

I am with you 100% here.. Cross that bridge, when we get there. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to adkbeesfan's comment:

i believe it was wallydouglas that had the three ladies with sweet hangers painted as frogs, now THAT was an avatar! i wonder if he was forced to remove them also? oh lovely ladies, they do have a way of calming and quieting us.  

Wasn't it JM Walters?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

I don't know if anyone else has suggested this, but it make sense to me. I can see the Leafs making a big push for him. I have no idea if they want him, or if he'd go there, but they need size, and top 6 players. Could he be a Centerman for them? That is a huge need for them, next to a #1, #2  D. He is a 'local' boy. Who knows.

Someone is going to pay him big, and it might be tough for the Bruins to do it. 

Looking for a new "warm and fuzzy" Cup Win.   

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

PEV.  POST SEASON games......13gp.      1g.  0 a.    1 pt.     minus 4

Ryan White (terrible player).......3 gp.      1g. 0 a.     1 pt.    minus 1 

Good Lord !   

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 (a walk in the park)

Peverley has been almost unbeatable in the faceoff circle these playoffs, and kills penalties.

It was peverley that opened up the 3rd period in the 1st game, with Bergeron serving his major, and the Bruins short-handed, holding a 1 goal lead.

It's not like they are have Martin St Louis on the sidelines. Julien thinks Peverley has more to offer than Caron or Sodderburg (spelling?). I trust Julien's instincts alot more than yours.

Why not let it go, and enjoy the ride?