goodbye to julien?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

goodbye to julien?

i know this is a topic that could be better discussed once the season is over, BUT let's go ahead and discuss this now. he's been so good for this organization, giving them an identity and singular focus. a team like the canucks might try to lure him away with a HUGE $$ contract, we know they are in dire need of an identity and team toughness. this is what clode brings to the table. i'd really miss him, but will JJ match the offer? he'd be the worst owner in the world if he didn't. i realize this is a bit out of place coming off the heels of a complete domination of the pens last night, but it's MY RIGHT to start a thread about something that is completely irrelevant at the time. timing seems silly eh? go ahead and let me have it...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: goodbye to julien?

When I was in grammar school in the '70's, teachers were saying that the US would be converting to the metric system in the near future.  I'm still waiting.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Wrong timing for sure to even discuss it but ill say this, when you get a chance to become one of the best coaches  ever in bruins history, you dont go anywhere.

My opinion only counts when I am right

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

He signed a multi year extension last year, loves Boston, coaches a great team, gets great support from mgmt. He aint goin nowhere.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Claude is under contract for 3 -4 mores years he signed an extension last year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

More not mores lol my bad.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

End of thread.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

you don't get to end my thread, i'll end my thread. there i ended it

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

You're trying too hard adk just focus on the here and now and you'll be good

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

trying too hard? "focus on the here and now", now that's a novel idea! one i'm trying to make by starting this thread.

Sections
Shortcuts