Gotta Trade Rask!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Re: Gotta Trade Rask!!!!

In Response to Re: Gotta Trade Rask!!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gotta Trade Rask!!!! : know what? You're right. Sorry BFIPT, my comment was for that fourrings character! BTW- Lamb, I'd take a Countache over any Ferrari. But since Lambo was bought out by Chrysler they havent been the same. So give me an F40.
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

Yea, but my favorite car was the Murcielago LP-740 for awhile. I really like the new Aventador (SP?) too.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Gotta Trade Rask!!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gotta Trade Rask!!!! : Yea, but my favorite car was the Murcielago LP-740 for awhile. I really like the new Aventador (SP?) too.
    Posted by lambda13[/QUOTE]

Both Saweeeet Rides!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

TT is loyal to this club and TR just needs to be patient. TR will be starter here in the next two seasons or so and I feel TT will take less money to stay in Boston, which will push TR to play his best, because Boston wont hesitate to give the starting position to the goalie who is playing the best. Goalie is the most important position and if that means giving TR a high payday, wrapping up 9 mill a year between the two, for a season or two, then they will do that. You dont get rid of either goalie.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yaso#7. Show Yaso#7's posts

Ridiculous!!!  Rask should be the #1 Goalie on this team--- Thomas has been letting up some pretty weak goals lately.  At this point I would be at least splitting there time equally.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Yaso I wouldn't say defensive breakdowns, bad bounces and deflections, and an absolute ROCKET being weak goals. But that's just me.

Ask Calgary how they felt about some of the goals we got against them? Or FLA for that matter. How bout Luch's 30 ft deflection off the defensemans skate that found the back of the net? Hockey god's are evening it out whether we like it or not. We'll get our bounces back. It seems like every point shot is getting through on a quadruple double bounce and hitting the post and going in. That won't keep happening.