Grab the Pitchforks and Torches: Espo commits high treason

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Grab the Pitchforks and Torches: Espo commits high treason

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNla67eIhFs&feature=player_embedded

OUCH! "I dont give a damn about boston" that one hurt!!! Pull that jersey down and hang it upside down for this series!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbone77. Show tbone77's posts

Re: Grab the Pitchforks and Torches: Espo commits high treason

Just for those comments they should pull that jersey down for good. What a douch e.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp57. Show ksp57's posts

Give it to him for a crying towel when we finish off the Dolts.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Wow! This coming from the guy who said the best days of his life was when he was in Boston. Even though he does radio for Tampa, I'm still dissappointed with the comments.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to Re: Grab the Pitchforks and Torches: Espo commits high treason:
    Just for those comments they should pull that jersey down for good. What a douch e.
    Posted by tbone77

Yep I agree with you tbone ...the Bruins should pull the no.7 jersey down and burn ot in hell ....OMG you would never hear something like that coming from an ex habs player like Guy Lafleur or Beliveau or Tremblay or anyone else ....this is unreal I cant believe Esposito said that ....he is on my blacklist for the rest of my life ......

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

HAHAHA!
    Love it! Love Espo! Same as he ever was.
    He's on their payroll, what did you think he was gonna say?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Esposito is in the same categoty as Cactus a traitor and an ennemy ....lets booo him Saturday at the Garden cause he will be there ...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Good for Espo for trying to stir the pot.  Maybe this will be the beginning of a good, long rivalry (with a team not named Montreal).

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp57. Show ksp57's posts

And maybe we'll smoke his precious Dolts and beat them 4 straight.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In Response to Re: Grab the Pitchforks and Torches: Espo commits high treason : Yep I agree with you tbone ...the Bruins should pull the no.7 jersey down and burn ot in hell ....OMG you would never hear something like that coming from an ex habs player like Guy Lafleur or Beliveau or Tremblay or anyone else ....this is unreal I cant believe Esposito said that ....he is on my blacklist for the rest of my life ...... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

You would never hear that from  Milt Schmidt, Bobby Orr, Ray Bourque, The Chief or Terry O'reilly. We know who they are rooting for!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

hey, a man's gotta get paid! this is not a big deal. i coach against former teammates, their allegiance is no longer with our school. behind closed doors, they bleed black and orange(our shool's colors). no big whoop.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINS. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINS's posts

Who is Phil Esposito ????? 

As far as I'm concerned he never existed

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MilanLucic. Show MilanLucic's posts

The guy spent most of his carreer with the B's has had some fantastic years in beantown .....I think he was on drugs or something ....or else he is a real Moron

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRUINS1952. Show BRUINS1952's posts

Jacques Lemaire works for NJ ....Mario Tremblay worked for the Wild for many years ...they would never ever say stupid comments like that ...

Espo is a total IDIOT

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from east-westBsfan. Show east-westBsfan's posts

Ray Bourque's new retired #..... 7-77!! Yeah, he works for Tampa...
               pick them to win all he wants....but does not give a s&%@ about
               Boston? Ironic...if it was'nt for one great defenseman, his # would'nt
               be in the rafters and if not for an other, would not have even got his
               night to raise it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Good for Espo for trying to stir the pot.  Maybe this will be the beginning of a good, long rivalry (with a team not named Montreal).
    Posted by hangnail

I understand TB is his Baby but LOL. Those were fightin words!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Let's see him and Cherry duke it out ;)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

I think he is still bitter about being traded to the Rangers in 1975. I thought he had a little more class than this.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from gardenbees. Show gardenbees's posts

He's probably still upset about Grapes trading him.

Okay Phil, go and enjoy your sun-belt expansion team with little or no fans and we'll forget that you ever played for Boston. And don't make any more BS documentaries about your time with the Bruins....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Seems like he could have been a little more eloquent in describing where is heart is at present as compared to where his heart used to be.

My reaction is:
    Espo being Espo

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

WOW!!  Espo should get booed ridiculously the next time he steps into the Garden! He is a fraud!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Not a Big Deal.  Cheevers used to slam the Bruins all the time when he did color for the Whalers.  Espo being Espo!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadien175. Show Canadien175's posts

In Response to Grab the Pitchforks and Torches: Espo commits high treason:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNla67eIhFs&feature=player_embedded OUCH! "I dont give a damn about boston" that one hurt!!! Pull that jersey down and hang it upside down for this series!
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey

Aw, give him a break. His daughter married a RUSSIAN hockey player!!! Since then he hasn`t known if he was comming or going!(think 1972) 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

I think he is still bitter about being traded to the Rangers in 1975. I thought he had a little more class than this.
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan

Yep, I don't think Espo ever got over that trade. Do you blame him? If I was sent to those smurf p*ssies after being the most important Bruin after Orr I'd probably be pretty p*ssed too. 

As for the series, I hope Espo is prepared for some more disappointment.    

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonian128. Show bostonian128's posts

Espo being Espo - He put down all of Canada for their booing the team in game 4 of the '72 summit series - chances are he'll sucker us with this move as well - nice move Phil, Jesus may save, but you'll put it in on the rebound - tnx for those great years and enjoy Florida.

Sections
Shortcuts