Gratton

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Gratton

This would be one game I wished they would sit Paille and dress Gratton. It's called, "taking care of business", Cooke style !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: Gratton

How dare you neglect his "Mc" -- Boston needs to celebrate the Irishman on the team!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

The other irishman, Shawn Thornton is pretty irish.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

Mcgrattan is a worthless pylon who has no buisness being in the NHL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Gratton:
    Mcgrattan is a worthless pylon who has no buisness being in the NHL
    Posted by screw-cindy-and-ovie

i hate to say but Paille has been little more than that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Sorry about the Mc omission....Lil slip there....Can a worthless pylon be an enforcer ? Would like to see, if he isn't, then cut him lose and make way for another roster spot.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Good lord, for a second I thought the B's might have signed Chris Gratton.

How awful would that be?

(dressing McGratton is starting the game down two goals)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

I agree with stuke put mcgrattan in the line up for the Philly an Toronto game, he made not be the most efficient player but he will not hesistate to watch over and put the message out. It will keep Chara out of the sin bin and give Looch the oppotunity to play hockey and hit, i am just hoping the three krejci hort looch shows up the next few gms.. along with the rest of the gang time to get tough Bruins. We need the victories.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Gratton:
    I agree with stuke put mcgrattan in the line up for the Philly an Toronto game, he made not be the most efficient player but he will not hesistate to watch over and put the message out. It will keep Chara out of the sin bin and give Looch the oppotunity to play hockey and hit, i am just hoping the three krejci hort looch shows up the next few gms.. along with the rest of the gang time to get tough Bruins. We need the victories.
    Posted by boborielly224

If McGratton is in the lineup, all he will do is stage a fight.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Uh, McGratton was sent to Providence eons ago. Get with it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Scots-Bruin. Show Scots-Bruin's posts

Fletcher1 - Who says he has Irish roots anyway. 'Mc' is just and abbreiviated version of 'Mac' so he could have scottish roots !  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

NOT- I thought the same thing.  Chris Gratton.  Now there was a guy that never lived up to the hype.  He sure got paid well though. 

Sections
Shortcuts