Great read on Thomas

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

Re: Great read on Thomas

Nice article. I'm a big fan if TT's.  Thanks St. Johns.  It really is a great story.   It has 'Made for TV movie' written all over it!! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

the reason i like TT so much is his attitude, have you ever seen a goalie smile on the ice as much as TT? he grins ear to ear after saves-it's great to see a player having that much fun out there- but just like that he can turn on the switch and waffle you to the face...gotta love this guy,there is not a more exciting goalie to watch in the nhl!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

good read....thanks

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Haven't read it yet, and I will, but I've been saying how amazed nobody (NHL network or one of the local news stations) haven't done a piece on him yet. His story is great especially how his parents both sold their wedding rings to put him through goalie schools. Hard not to root for him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Duthie did a great piece on him, twice now, this year and his Vezina year.

But this is as good. You just know that if he ever wins a Cup, he's going to be a Disney movie. He even has the exploding scoreboard scene, from his Vermont days, a'la The Natural.
    I'm looking forward to eventually reading his auobiography.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordBruin. Show LordBruin's posts

I personally luv THE TANK! What a heart-felt story he himself and the stories that are written about him are all about! I am a fellow goalie myself and i kinda pattern myself and play like him especially when he goes down on his knees when the puck/ball is near the crease/net! I enjoy modelling his play! 2010-2011 Vezina Trophy Winner!

Sections
Shortcuts