GREAT TOUGH ROAD VICTORY

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Re: GREAT TOUGH ROAD VICTORY

Excellent game. Nice way to rebound from a big win. You knew Carolina was mad and plus it was in their own building. TT saved our day

Strong play from all lines. Our defense was great also

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

In Response to GREAT TOUGH ROAD VICTORY:
    [QUOTE]- Big Z banging bodies - TT shutting the door down - The ageless wonder comes up big - Wheeler looks great on the 4th line
    Posted by Taz2424[/QUOTE]
    I agree I think that swapping Wheeler for Marchand so that Wheeler plays on the fourth and Marchand on the second was an excellent coaching move.  Both players seem to be flourishing

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

You cant just troll and then throw this stuff out there lol.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Very hard to win back to backs against the same team. Especially one that you embarrassed the day before.
    I will say good one even though at times sloppy and outplayed

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Third period road warriors eaked out a tough hard fought battle.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In Response to GREAT TOUGH ROAD VICTORY:
    [QUOTE]- Big Z banging bodies - TT shutting the door down - The ageless wonder comes up big - Wheeler looks great on the 4th line
    Posted by Taz2424[/QUOTE]

what are you doin'. don't you know the troll rules. once a troll, always a troll. get your head on straight and start trolling.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

In Response to Re: GREAT TOUGH ROAD VICTORY:
    [QUOTE]In Response to GREAT TOUGH ROAD VICTORY : I agree I think that swapping Wheeler for Marchand so that Wheeler plays on the fourth and Marchand on the second was an excellent coaching move.  Both players seem to be flourishing
    Posted by Tuckerw3[/QUOTE]

Both players can play on either lines but Marchand clicks better with Bergeron and has more offensive skills imo

Wheeler is good where he is at right now

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In Response to Re: GREAT TOUGH ROAD VICTORY:
    [QUOTE]In Response to GREAT TOUGH ROAD VICTORY : I agree I think that swapping Wheeler for Marchand so that Wheeler plays on the fourth and Marchand on the second was an excellent coaching move.  Both players seem to be flourishing
    Posted by Tuckerw3[/QUOTE]

Really want to see Wheeler do well but the guy drives me nuts. Nice job drawing penalties but he had me screaming at the TV when he was near the blue line after heavy Canes pressure. All he needed to do was push, chip, nudge or flip the puck over the blue line. Instead he tries to stick handle -- gives up the puck -- Canes goal. Did the same thing in the 3rd period but got bailed out by Chara and Thomas.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Marchand certainly does not have better offensive skills than wheeler, he just seems to have a more natural finish, and I would term him as "hungrier".. Wheeler playing on the 4th seems to me to be a positive though (almost a reward) for the fact that he has been playing grittier.. Gives him a chance to focus on those ends of the game, takes the pressure off producing offensively..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

It's hard to watch Wheeler with his big body playing like he is weak. Is BIG WHEEL in condition to play in the NHL? If he is what's his deal? He constantly goes after pucks and rarely comes away with it. Marchand not nearly as gifted as Wheeler has the want to play and score. Wheeler always seem a step late as not to be in a physical situation. Marchand deserves to be where he is.