Greatseason MIA

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat11. Show gymrat11's posts

Greatseason MIA

You run your mouth, but the day after the B's win...MIA

Are you grounded, did your mom ground you for throwing a temper tantrum

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Re: Greatseason MIA

Uhh you've been a member for one day.

But were all trying to collectively ignorer GS. So this type of post dont help much.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat11. Show gymrat11's posts

Uhh something happened with my password/nickname so i had to get a new alias, ive been here since 2004

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Lets not tell him to leave then complain when he doesnt show...Keep him off

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

In Response to Greatseason MIA:
    [QUOTE]You run your mouth, but the day after the B's win...MIA Are you grounded, did your mom ground you for throwing a temper tantrum
    Posted by gymrat11[/QUOTE]

When I am not here you're looking for me? I'm here.
    Congratulations with the victory but  6-5 does not really convince me. TT appeared to seek the puck  and sometimes shaken.
    We will see it's only ... 1-1.
    Seguin is  a very talented player, very beautiful to watch and
    Clode really has no sense of coaching ...he's a pitiful coach! Chara  looks like suffering from a disease with shadows under his eyes, pale and often lost on the ice. Boychuck is awfull.
    I'm sure you've almost had a heart attack at the end of the third period.
    Your Vezina finalist has allowed 5 goals anyway.

Very not convincing!

PS My mom let her rest in peace!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

ok for U you saw me... now i gotta get back to work! Have a good day!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

He's off changing his TAMMMMPPPPPPPPPPONNNN!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

the guy's like a bad rash, it reminds me of "what about bob?"- when richard dreyfuss opens the door and bill murray is still there, 'you see, he's not gone, he'll never be gone'-  let's hope we're all still posting in june- and you know who can eat crow- i for one, would welcome him back! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

In Response to Re: Greatseason MIA:
    [QUOTE]Uhh something happened with my password/nickname so i had to get a new alias, ive been here since 2004

So who were you previously, ie. what was your screen name?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from misterpaulo. Show misterpaulo's posts

no hockey again tonight at the bell centre?  strange or justice?

http://www.bellcentre.ca/fr/page/calendar

HAHAHAHA.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Greatseason MIA :   When I am not here you're looking for me? I'm here. Congratulations with the victory but  6-5 does not really convince me. TT appeared to seek the puck  and sometimes shaken. We will see it's only ... 1-1. Seguin is  a very talented player, very beautiful to watch and Clode really has no sense of coaching ...he's a pitiful coach! Chara  looks like suffering from a disease with shadows under his eyes, pale and often lost on the ice. Boychuck is awfull. I'm sure you've almost had a heart attack at the end of the third period. Your Vezina finalist has allowed 5 goals anyway. Very not convincing! PS My mom let her rest in peace!    
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE]

Quit bringing up your family here.  Nobody cares.  You're the first troll here who wants everyone to know about your family.

Oh, one more thing.

Bruins 4 - Habs 3.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Uhh you've been a member for one day. But were all trying to collectively ignorer GS. So this type of post dont help much.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

I can vouch for the GreatGymRat or GR.  He's been around as long as I have.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Greatseason MIA : I can vouch for the GreatGymRat or GR.  He's been around as long as I have.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

ok kool. I was def suspicous that it was GS just trying to get some attention with another new avatar.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

ILH...attention? what makes you think GS craves attention? oh yeah, his team has been out of the playoffs a month and he just can't accept it. i think he's lonely, and hopes to find a friend.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat11. Show gymrat11's posts

[QUOTE]ok for U you saw me... now i gotta get back to work! Have a good day!
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE]

Would you like fries with that sir, would you like to super-size that meal....That kind of work

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat11. Show gymrat11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Greatseason MIA : I can vouch for the GreatGymRat or GR.  He's been around as long as I have.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Thanks Bslegion!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Greatseason MIA : Thanks Bslegion!!

what was your former name?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Man GS really notices the small things about the B's play and the look of the players. What I find strange about that is.....when I watch other teams play, I dont really focus on them like I do the B's. Im just watching hockey. I dont follow stats of other teams or any of the details....Only the B's. Just seems odd that a non fan of a team would give such details about them....I dont know, Maybe its just me.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from uphere. Show uphere's posts

GS, meet me for a beer at the Fours this weekend. I'll buy...Cool

I'm serious!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]GS, meet me for a beer at the Fours this weekend. I'll buy... I'm serious!
    Posted by uphere[/QUOTE]

Saturday ?  I'll be in Tampa this week-end , why not today? and why do you want to meet me ...just curious?   Watching hockey at the fours with you ?  

HILARIOUS ahahaha

Cool

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat11. Show gymrat11's posts

Maybe he likes you and wants to have a bromance

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

my guess is GS is not old enough to get into the bar, try an amusement park. be sure to hold his hand the whole time. hate for that little bugger to get lost, as it seems he gets lost quite often(he is here an awful lot). you two have fun now!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Thank you so much for caring !... Don't worry I won't get lost, I'll put small colored rocks to trace my way back home.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

i see your still lost...you should follow "your small colored rocks" directly home, mommy's calling you to dinner. kid's are so cute at this age! move along now-

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Dinner time is over...:(

Sections
Shortcuts