Green Men inducted into inagural Hall of Fans!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

Green Men inducted into inagural Hall of Fans!

http://thehalloffans.com/

I know a lot of you hate these guys, but there's no disputing that they've made a name for themselves as super fans.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Re: Green Men inducted into inagural Hall of Fans!

In response to 49-North's comment:

http://thehalloffans.com/

I know a lot of you hate these guys, but there's no disputing that they've made a name for themselves as super fans.

Too bad they'll Never get the recognition cause of their anuminity

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I liked when in Boston for the final they said things started to get a little rough after the Horton hit. I think they were turning green on the inside.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I do think they are funny when opposing players are in the penalty box, and the players reaction can be amusing as well. See Milan Lucic.

They are original, I'll give them that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

These guys really crack me up. 

It thought it was pitiful when someone tried to be "Gold Man" in Boston.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Listen to how the on-air announcer doesn't say a word about what the camera and the audience at home clearly sees.
    http://youtu.be/treWZDAvVIo

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

I think it was hilarious for them to think that they'd come to Boston & not think nothing bad was going to happen. Going there in a Canucks Jersey is one thing. Going there & doing their antics is another. I was so glad that they B's fans made them get leave! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

To classic moments for them -  the throwing waffles against the glass when one of the Leafs was in the penalty box is one of the funniest fan moments I can recall.

The other one, fundraising for one of the Colorado theatre shooting victims' family, whom they had met while in Boston for the Cup, showed class. I may hate the Canucks, but I do like these fans.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

*Two - when are we getting "edit" back?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

I think most of what they do is all in good fun. However, sometimes they cross the line. For example a couple of years ago in the playoffs when the Canucks were playing against the Preds in Vancouver, Mike Fisher was in the penalty box and the 2 green men were holding a big cardboard poster of Carrie Underwood against the glass right in Fisher's face while making fun of it. I believe in good old fashion fun and heckling opponents but this was the guy's wife and personal life. I thought that was a little classless.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dirt Clod Jams. Show Dirt Clod Jams's posts

Bruins win again  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGWeXou3EGI&feature=related

It's one thing to mock your opponent in your own back yard, but another to do it in theirs and expect immunity.  Agree classless, and who is letting them sit by the penalty box? Wouldn't mind seeing them on the other side of the glass.

I wonder how Vancouver fans would handle a couple Gold Men at their games mocking their players.  I don't think they would take it well, right null?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Think that's funny?  How about this one?

knock knock

who's there?

LOSER.

Loser who?

Exactly.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

BHab, you are one strange dude.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Dirt Clod Jams's comment:

Bruins win again  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGWeXou3EGI&feature=related

It's one thing to mock your opponent in your own back yard, but another to do it in theirs and expect immunity.  Agree classless, and who is letting them sit by the penalty box? Wouldn't mind seeing them on the other side of the glass.

I wonder how Vancouver fans would handle a couple Gold Men at their games mocking their players.  I don't think they would take it well, right null?

I think it's all in good fun. They are creative and most of all original.

Sections
Shortcuts