GREEN MEN SHOULD TURN RED AND IN PIECES

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

GREEN MEN SHOULD TURN RED AND IN PIECES

IF those disgusting annoying green men show up in BOSTON FOR GAME 3 THEY BETTAH BE MADE RED, YELLING, "I FALLEN AND I AINT GONNA GET UP!!!"  COME TO BOSTON SCHMUCKOS AND LOOK OUT SPANDEX!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from montecristo. Show montecristo's posts

Re: GREEN MEN SHOULD TURN RED AND IN PIECES

In Response to GREEN MEN SHOULD TURN RED AND IN PIECES:
    [QUOTE]IF those disgusting annoying green men show up in BOSTON FOR GAME 3 THEY BETTAH BE MADE RED, YELLING, "I FALLEN AND I AINT GONNA GET UP!!!"  COME TO BOSTON SCHMUCKOS AND LOOK OUT SPANDEX!!!
    Posted by 54BLITZER[/QUOTE]

What an embarassing post for you. Those guys are hilarious. Get a sense of humor please.

Go Bruins!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

Would you have a better sense of humour if you'd won Game 1?

Or are you always this cranky?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hendy77. Show hendy77's posts

Green Men are original and good for the league.

I hope they show up and let them do their thing...even the players get a kick out them.

They are harmless.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

I hope that everyone that calls themselves a true Bruins fan shows class and a sense of humor. The guys are harmless and we are better fans here in Boston to even imply harming two guys who are just having fun with their weird gig.
    I do think that they should wear some green shorts cause I don't like thinking that the only thing between the fans and their green junk is a thin piece of bodysuit.

It may not be as funny to some but it doesn't hurt anyone. I have to hand to these two for getting so of a rise out of others by doing something so mild.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

''http://''www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqTzTiEKeM4&feature=player_embedded

LOL !

Jumbo dumbo

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

Is it the Boston obese kid's league?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

I have no problem with the little green men.
    Get it? a sly genitalia joke!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

idiot

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from burythehabs. Show burythehabs's posts

Yeah, let's beat them into a coma like that SF Giant fan. That would be wicked awesome!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peanator. Show Peanator's posts

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha  !

Bruins in 6 !

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

In Response to Re: GREEN MEN SHOULD TURN RED AND IN PIECES:
    [QUOTE]Yeah, let's beat them into a coma like that SF Giant fan. That would be wicked awesome!
    Posted by burythehabs[/QUOTE]
    ========================================================
     I know that you`re being facetious,(or at least I hope so) but hey,these guys have nuts(or lack thereof,lol)and they`re just having fun.I actually give them kudos for doing it.And like other posters have said,they are quite funny.
       How about that a couple of you guys dress up in the same as black and gold and have fun with it? I don`t have the nuts.
      Don`t hurt them or hate them,just have fun with them.Show some class and enjoy them.
        After all,it`s still just a game.And keep in mind that ALL of these games are on NATIONAL TV. Let`s show the rest of the world what REAL hockey fans are about.True blood rooting for our team but showing the CLASS fans we are.
                GO Bruins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from VanCitySir. Show VanCitySir's posts

Greets Beantown,
     54Blitzer, when you say made red...I believe you were talking about rolling out the Red Carpet...because the GreenMen are a coming to Beantown. They just got a sponsor, Travelzoo, that is sending them to all games in Boston. I do hope you all will welcome them with class, and enjoy their fun spirit. Just two guys, passionate about their team.

Good Luck
    p.s I to hate the way that guy in Vancouver sings your Anthem, but he does it that way all the time....like he wants to get throught it before he dies or something.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

YOU CAN BE SURE ME AND A FEW FRIENDS IM GOING WITH WILL HAVE A MEETING WITH THESE CLOWNS ON MON NIGHT AT THE GAME....THEY ARE IN TROUBLE.... 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

IM TELLING YOU ALL RIGHT NOW THESE CLOWNS WILL NOT COME INTO OUR HOUSE IN THE STANLEY CUP FINALS AND UPSET OUR FANS ...WE (ME AND MY FRIENDS) PLAN ON PAYING THEM A VISIT

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

good luck you ll need it

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

WE WILL NEED IT? PRETTY FUNNY WE WILL SEE HOW LONG THE GREEN SUITS STAY GREEN  SURE GONNA BE LEAKING RED  THATS A GUARENTEE

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

WE WILL BE NICE ABOUT IT 1ST....ASKING THEM TO RESPECT OUR FANS AND NOT GET IN OUR VIEW..IF THEY CHOOSE TO CONTINUE TO OBRSTRUCT/BOTHER PEOPLE AROUND THEM WHO PAID GOOD MONEY TO SEE THE GAME..WELL THEN THEY WILL HAVE TO PAY THE PRICE

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to GREEN MEN SHOULD TURN RED AND IN PIECES:
    [QUOTE]IF those disgusting annoying green men show up in BOSTON FOR GAME 3 THEY BETTAH BE MADE RED, YELLING, "I FALLEN AND I AINT GONNA GET UP!!!"  COME TO BOSTON SCHMUCKOS AND LOOK OUT SPANDEX!!!
    Posted by 54BLITZER[/QUOTE]

Dude, I know the nuks fans think those green guys are wicked pissa, but so help me god, if they come to our gahden i'm gonna tune em up, on my mothers eyes, i swear to god i will.

see how stupid you sound? i think theyre funny, too bad NBC wont put them on camera after the b**by incident, with all those penalties last game i'm sure they were in rare form.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

I would seriously love to know the appeal of the two green men.  They're not funny.  I'm embarrassed for them more than anything.