Greg Campbell (6th man)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Greg Campbell (6th man)

Greg Campbell is having his best season as a Bruin.  I think he should be the 6th man of the year.  Everytime I can remember him being promoted to fill a role he has done it admirably.  He has done this on the wing and obviously at center.  His best asset on the wing is his net drive, but he cycles well and seems to have good ice vision and awareness most of the time.  In addition he has 5, 10, and 11 fights in the past three seasons. 

I think we can get more out of Campbell.   I cannot fathom keeping him on the fourth line, with Thornton, beyond these playoffs.  (For now that is exactly where I want to see him.)

I think he is a slightly inferior player to Kelly .  He will make 1.6M through '14-'15 at 1.6M per; assuming minimal dropoff that is a very good value.  I think he could be a consistent 30 point guy given the apropriate opportunity.  I love having him.

I have been singing Paille's praises all year too, I think he is my runner up.  I thought Hamilton had it locked up early on.

Peace to everyone out there, it's been a crazy few days.  It's nice talking hockey with you all.

RickyHussle

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: Greg Campbell (6th man)

In response to RickyHussle's comment:

Greg Campbell is having his best season as a Bruin.  I think he should be the 6th man of the year.  Everytime I can remember him being promoted to fill a role he has done it admirably.  He has done this on the wing and obviously at center.  His best asset on the wing is his net drive, but he cycles well and seems to have good ice vision and awareness most of the time.  In addition he has 5, 10, and 11 fights in the past three seasons. 

I think we can get more out of Campbell.   I cannot fathom keeping him on the fourth line, with Thornton, beyond these playoffs.  (For now that is exactly where I want to see him.)

I think he is a slightly inferior player to Kelly .  He will make 1.6M through '14-'15 at 1.6M per; assuming minimal dropoff that is a very good value.  I think he could be a consistent 30 point guy given the apropriate opportunity.  I love having him.

I have been singing Paille's praises all year too, I think he is my runner up.  I thought Hamilton had it locked up early on.

Peace to everyone out there, it's been a crazy few days.  It's nice talking hockey with you all.

RickyHussle

And rightly so Ricky, Paille to me is also having a banner year and has done everything asked of him and more.If Danny had any type of hands at all, he would likely be a $5 mil a year player.If all the B's came to play every night the way Paille does there would be no questions of effort.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

It's actually called the 7th player award (don't forget the goalie!!!!!!) and Campbell filled in admirably while players were hurt, but for me it's Paille.

Gee, I wonder what tard will chime in on this one? I'm sure we won't hear anything about him being a ticket. No way refs are mentioned either. When sick people like this nut and d-bags like Luanne meet and reproduce we get burndened with people like Dzohkhar Tsamaev.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

It's actually called the 7th player award (don't forget the goalie!!!!!!) and Campbell filled in admirably while players were hurt, but for me it's Paille.

Gee, I wonder what tard will chime in on this one? I'm sure we won't hear anything about him being a ticket. No way refs are mentioned either. When sick people like this nut and d-bags like Luanne meet and reproduce we get burndened with people like Dzohkhar Tsamaev.

Kels,

Much too kind.  More like what happens when snake excrement and cancer reproduce.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

gotta give 7th man to Paille.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZefBruin. Show ZefBruin's posts

Paille without a doubt. So many players in a funk this year and he's playing better than ever as a Bruin. Khoudobin has been quite a surprise as well. I know he gets a lot of disrespect around here but he really has done a great job overall this season.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I'd be happy if either one of them won it, or Hamilton.  It's so incredibly easy to forget that he's a rookie.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

Paille gives as much effort every single shift as anyone in this league. He'd be my choice.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Paille's always done that.  He's not playing harder than he has in year's past. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Paille's always done that.  He's not playing harder than he has in year's past. 

I agree. He's probably been our hardest worker since he got here. That's why I think he should be recognized. Some folks like to down him because he doesn't score enough but he can fly and has great work ethic. Glad we have him

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to mxt's comment:

I agree. He's probably been our hardest worker since he got here. That's why I think he should be recognized. Some folks like to down him because he doesn't score enough but he can fly and has great work ethic. Glad we have him

I fully agree.  I can't think of a better fourth line player in the NHL, and there are some third liners who come behind him in ability also.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

Paille for me but would not be upset if Campbell got it...fantastic season for both. 

Sections
Shortcuts