Gregg Sheppard

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Gregg Sheppard

I have an idea to help this forum & you smart ones will  be able to figure it out. There's really not much to say with regards to this stupid lockout. It is what it is. So, in order to keep things going & I'm going to start some threads on some former Bruins who maybe some on here never heard of before. Please anyone who has something they know about these players add your thoughts. And keep these alive to help eliminate the idiot that's here.

I remember Sheppard as a great face-off guy, good on the PK & also scoring some big goals for the B's. One good thing about the WHA was that this gave Sheppard an earlier opportunity than he may not have gotten & he may have been expendable like Leach & McLiesh were. Considering he played during the Big Bad Bruins & Lunch Pail era's. He didn't get a lot of penalties either. He also put up 3 30 goal season & 23 in another where he was sidelined for a stretch. I remember when he got traded to Atlanta who shipped him to Pitts in a 3 team deal. Atlanta got Jean Pronovost & the B's got Dickie Redmond.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Re: Gregg Sheppard

bump

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Re: Gregg Sheppard

Need this to be the first one. So bumping again.

4. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts