Gregory "Soupy" Campbell in Tillsonburg

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Gregory "Soupy" Campbell in Tillsonburg

Well the turn-out was fantastic! Gregory had meets with minor hockey league players before public meets with fans. We got to go in to arena right on time. 10am. Gregory had till 11:30 before "the Cup must leave"

I got there at 8:15 and was about 60th in line. Many people from various parts were waiting 2-3 hours before opening the doors. While in line a man with a Montreal shirt walked up the line. I shouted someone should be shot! That's when everyone noticed him. Booing occurred for a few minutes and then settled down. No the OPP was not involved. lol

Once inside you could get your photo with the Cup OR get a signed photo of Gregory hoisting the Cup. I chose the Stanley Cup.

After the pic was taken, I went to the line where Gregory was signing autographs and between signings, I yelled out "Soupy". Camera poised, he looked up and asked "who said Soupy"? I snapped my photo. Disgraceful! Blurry, Out of Focus! Oh well I have a story to tell.

Btw, "A" Channel News was there. A local news channel. Took some video of my tattoo and interviewed me. Lets hope I did better than my picture taking.

Upon leaving the line-up was huge! I'm guessing 1500 people attended. Will find out tonight on the news, I hope.

Just thought I would tell the Bruins Nation my Story.

May you all have the chance to have the same.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 77Fan. Show 77Fan's posts

Re: Gregory "Soupy" Campbell in Tillsonburg

Just got back from there myself :)
    What a great turn-out!
    Gregg was great to talk to and gave my son an auto and one for myself

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 77Fan. Show 77Fan's posts

Also a great video on the Official Bruins site
    http://video.bruins.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=1198&id=121454

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigD7. Show BigD7's posts

In Response to Gregory "Soupy" Campbell in Tillsonburg:
    [QUOTE]Well the turn-out was fantastic! Gregory had meets with minor hockey league players before public meets with fans. We got to go in to arena right on time. 10am. Gregory had till 11:30 before "the Cup must leave" I got there at 8:15 and was about 60th in line. Many people from various parts were waiting 2-3 hours before opening the doors. While in line a man with a Montreal shirt walked up the line. I shouted someone should be shot! That's when everyone noticed him. Booing occurred for a few minutes and then settled down. No the OPP was not involved. lol Once inside you could get your photo with the Cup OR get a signed photo of Gregory hoisting the Cup. I chose the Stanley Cup. After the pic was taken, I went to the line where Gregory was signing autographs and between signings, I yelled out " Soupy ". Camera poised, he looked up and asked "who said Soupy"? I snapped my photo. Disgraceful! Blurry, Out of Focus! Oh well I have a story to tell. Btw, "A" Channel News was there. A local news channel. Took some video of my tattoo and interviewed me. Lets hope I did better than my picture taking. Upon leaving the line-up was huge! I'm guessing 1500 people attended. Will find out tonight on the news, I hope. Just thought I would tell the Bruins Nation my Story. May you all have the chance to have the same.
    Posted by LordByron77[/QUOTE]

Good stuff!! I know you've been waiting for the cup in Till'

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In Response to Gregory "Soupy" Campbell in Tillsonburg:
    [QUOTE]Well the turn-out was fantastic! Gregory had meets with minor hockey league players before public meets with fans. We got to go in to arena right on time. 10am. Gregory had till 11:30 before "the Cup must leave" I got there at 8:15 and was about 60th in line. Many people from various parts were waiting 2-3 hours before opening the doors. While in line a man with a Montreal shirt walked up the line. I shouted someone should be shot! That's when everyone noticed him. Booing occurred for a few minutes and then settled down. No the OPP was not involved. lol Once inside you could get your photo with the Cup OR get a signed photo of Gregory hoisting the Cup. I chose the Stanley Cup. After the pic was taken, I went to the line where Gregory was signing autographs and between signings, I yelled out " Soupy ". Camera poised, he looked up and asked "who said Soupy"? I snapped my photo. Disgraceful! Blurry, Out of Focus! Oh well I have a story to tell. Btw, "A" Channel News was there. A local news channel. Took some video of my tattoo and interviewed me. Lets hope I did better than my picture taking. Upon leaving the line-up was huge! I'm guessing 1500 people attended. Will find out tonight on the news, I hope. Just thought I would tell the Bruins Nation my Story. May you all have the chance to have the same.
    Posted by LordByron77[/QUOTE]

Yes i was there to got some great pictures with cup.it's real pretty!

Sections
Shortcuts