gretzky lemieux blockbuster

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: gretzky lemieux blockbuster

In Response to gretzky lemieux blockbuster:
    [QUOTE]i've read quite a few trade proposals in the last few weeks that don't really seem to improve our hockey club that much. here is my proposal. we get: gretzky             lemieux we send: savard               ryder               wheeler               ference or stuart they'd want savard because he can be a point/game player. his 4 mil cap hit is not bad for a point/game player. i know there's a chance he'll never play again, but i think the other gm's might not know that because i doubt they have time to read the boston papers. they'd want ryder because he plays decent hockey every third game. in every third game he forechecks, backchecks and actually hits. he might get 10 goals in the rest of the season which is not bad when you consider he only shows up for a third of the games. they'd want wheeler because he's every gm's dream. remember that shorthanded goal against stl in his first season. it was a thing of beauty. he's bound to do that again someday. i just figure we should throw in stuart or ference because we have too many nhl caliber dmen on this team. afterall, we can only dress 6/game. having 7 dmen entering the playoffs just doesn't make sense. the odds of one of them getting injured between now and the end of the playoffs are very slim. and it wouldn't be fair for that 7th d to not get a chance to play in the postseason. 
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]

Trade speculation that has just as much if not more credibility than the other trade proposals on here.

We just need someone to post that they have inside info that this trade will actually happen.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

if we had a time machine trades then we could swap gary cheevers for timmy thomas then the bruins win 5 cups instead of the 2 they did win with mr. stiches mask lol.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

oops it jerry cheevers not gary so relax lol

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

In Response to Re: gretzky lemieux blockbuster:
    [QUOTE]oops it jerry cheevers not gary so relax lol
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts[/QUOTE]

Wrong, again. It's GERRY.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: gretzky lemieux blockbuster : Wrong, again. It's GERRY.
    Posted by Wheatskins[/QUOTE]
    It wouldn't be a Kanes-donuts post without innaccuracies in it

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

no its jerry seinfeld and jerry lewis and jerry cheevers buy a new computer or go ask yo olde winesap he can be found in the gutter muttering i was wrong about timmy thomas i was wrong about timmy thomas i was wrong about timmy thomas lol.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

[QUOTE]no its jerry seinfeld and jerry lewis and jerry cheevers buy a new computer or go ask yo olde winesap he can be found in the gutter muttering i was wrong about timmy thomas i was wrong about timmy thomas i was wrong about timmy thomas lol.

What are you babbling out?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

i wonder what time zone kanes-donuts is in. it's pretty early to be that drunk.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

In Response to gretzky lemieux blockbuster:
    [QUOTE]i've read quite a few trade proposals in the last few weeks that don't really seem to improve our hockey club that much. here is my proposal. we get: gretzky             lemieux we send: savard               ryder               wheeler               ference or stuart they'd want savard because he can be a point/game player. his 4 mil cap hit is not bad for a point/game player. i know there's a chance he'll never play again, but i think the other gm's might not know that because i doubt they have time to read the boston papers. they'd want ryder because he plays decent hockey every third game. in every third game he forechecks, backchecks and actually hits. he might get 10 goals in the rest of the season which is not bad when you consider he only shows up for a third of the games. they'd want wheeler because he's every gm's dream. remember that shorthanded goal against stl in his first season. it was a thing of beauty. he's bound to do that again someday. i just figure we should throw in stuart or ference because we have too many nhl caliber dmen on this team. afterall, we can only dress 6/game. having 7 dmen entering the playoffs just doesn't make sense. the odds of one of them getting injured between now and the end of the playoffs are very slim. and it wouldn't be fair for that 7th d to not get a chance to play in the postseason. 
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

i here the hockey hall of fame is already saving a prime spot for timmy thomas bet he gets in the day after he retires no waiting period by the time he hangs up the blades he will have probly 4 vezinas a couple of con smyths and 2 mvp and 2 stanley cups but not to worry timmy will play until hes 43 lol.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]i here the hockey hall of fame is already saving a prime spot for timmy thomas bet he gets in the day after he retires no waiting period by the time he hangs up the blades he will have probly 4 vezinas a couple of con smyths and 2 mvp and 2 stanley cups but not to worry timmy will play until hes 43 lol.

Thomas may win 1 SC but he only has 4 years left to do so. Not many teams win 2 cups within 4 years anymore. 4 Vezinas?? This season is fantastic and thomas is great but you sound like a stalker.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: gretzky lemieux blockbuster : Thomas may win 1 SC but he only has 4 years left to do so. Not many teams win 2 cups within 4 years anymore. 4 Vezinas?? This season is fantastic and thomas is great but you sound like a stalker.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]
    He's certainly got a slight touch of crazy.....

Sections
Shortcuts