Groundwork Being Laid For A Nice Swap

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

Re: Groundwork Being Laid For A Nice Swap

Out of Kane, Eberle, and Hall---my choice would be Hall if we had to swap a current Top 6 player not named Bergeron or DK.    Eberle is too much of a Lady Byng.  The B's would become instantly soft with that addition unless he is traded for Louie.   I prefer Hall over Kane just because he brings more offense to his game.  Both Kane or Hall would inject some of the speed they lost when Peverley and Seguin left town.  

Luc Dufour was as tough as Nails.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucfan. Show lucfan's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

As long as it isn't with Calgary. I don't want anything from that team. PC did mention he had a lot of talks with teams about future deals.

Role in the whiners who don't want trade discussions. Stay off the thread then!

Playoffs: Reilly Smith > Tyler Seguin

[/QUOTE]

Id take Giordano.  

[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I agree with San, you don't need an offensive defenseman, with Chara,Seidenberg and Boychuk along with Krug and Hamilton (they will only get better) you don't need a Letang or a Green. What you do need is defenseman who can at least move the puck transitioning to offense better than Miller or McQuaid. Miller especially is useless with the puck.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Love Hall he's going to be among the best and yes better then seguin.  But no way in hell oilers let him go. .. so lets stop dreaming... eberle maybe if the price is right but not close to hall

And even eberle is a longshot to be traded ... Yakupov if the oilers are flirting with thethought of trading hIm ... who knows I would thst be lookung for a good  young dman. Krug for ex wouldn't be the guy 

[/QUOTE]

Agree with you Hall will not be the one traded. I do not agree with you that Hall is better than Seguin. I said it before the draft, after the draft, when he was traded and I'll say it today. Taylor Hall can be an elite player, I don't think he's as talented as Seguin.

I'd say Yakupov has a real low stock right now. Probably not enough to warrant trading him. He's kind of an enigma. I was never high on him. Nugent-Hopkins on the other hand, if he can stay healthy, can be an elite player. I'd put him right up there with Hall and Seguin.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

Hopkins is more of a playmaker with some goal scoring ability. I'd say he caps at around 30. Seg has had a great reg season but I don't think he can go much higher.  He may turn one better year then last year but I think overall that's his ceiling. HALL on the other hand hasn't blossomed not even close.  I still say he will be a top 5 max soon enough.  The concern though on hall is hopefully he stays healthy since he loves  Crashing the net. 

I followed Yak since he was a young russian . It was clear this guy had first overall on him.  Hes explosive and can score with the best of them.  He is going through growing pains bur I think he'll adjust. . He will also have to gain some maturity

[/QUOTE]

Excellent post Marco.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

I followed Yak since he was a young russian . It was clear this guy had first overall on him.  Hes explosive and can score with the best of them.  He is going through growing pains bur I think he'll adjust. . He will also have to gain some maturity

[/QUOTE]

Hey.......how about that.......me too.

As teammates of the Sarnia Sting I preferred Galchenyuk's play over Yakupov's. 

Puck on his stick more then anyone on the ice..........creativity setting up his linemates ( Yakupov ) for scoring opportunities................hard on the puck for the whole 200 feet.................great skater............bigger then Yakupov..............more involved in the play then Yakupov.

Galchenyuk missing a good chunk of his draft year hurt his chances to be picked higher. Otherwise it wouldn't have been so clear that Yakupov would have had 1st choice written all over him.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

This sounds like nonsense talk, but if the Bruins could get Eberle, they should deal whoever it takes.  I would include Marchand, and I don't want to trade Marchand.