Gryba gets 2 games

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Gryba gets 2 games

Wally, why does it bother you?  Why does it matter?  It has zero effect on your life, and there wasn't anything you could have done to change it.  Don't let it bother you at all!  Life is short.  Enjoy it!

Here's a great article on it.  Everyone here sees this as a very easy decision to make, and most agree that the NHL used some sort of backroom politics to come to a verdict.

MAYBE NOT!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

That's a bit dramatic, stevegm.  You make it seem like the Habs got awarded five first round picks and $10,000,000 of your money.

Gryba got suspended two games for a violent hit.  I don't think the basis of the game is eroding because of this suspension.  Don't forget:  If you really hate the NHL's version of hockey as much as you seem to, there are always other choices.

So you feel it was a legitimate interference call?  After the luxury of video review?  Are there rules for a "violent hit"?

If you think the league is "leading" with this kind of stuff...if you agree with suspension, then maybe what i'm saying is a bit dramatic.  Probably more a little frustratin though.,

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to stevegm's comment:

So you feel it was a legitimate interference call?  After the luxury of video review?  Are there rules for a "violent hit"?

If you think the league is "leading" with this kind of stuff...if you agree with suspension, then maybe what i'm saying is a bit dramatic.  Probably more a little frustratin though.,

I didn't offer my opinion on the hit at all, but thanks for your hard work on drawing conclusions.

I can tell you that it doesn't make me sick.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

Boy, I'm glad it wasn't Bergeron getting laid out like that. It might have been a career-ender.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

I didn't offer my opinion on the hit at all, but thanks for your hard work on drawing conclusions.

I can tell you that it doesn't make me sick.

Maybe then, before you dismiss someone elses opinion, you could exhibit the man parts to express a differing one. 

And speaking of drama.....Drawing conclusions?....please stay on the same planet as the rest of us, when attempting some kind of response.  Finally, where did I say the hit made me sick?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Maybe then, before you dismiss someone elses opinion, you could exhibit the man parts to express a differing one. 

And speaking of drama.....Drawing conclusions?....please stay on the same planet as the rest of us, when attempting some kind of response.  Finally, where did I say the hit made me sick?

"It absolutely sickens me"  You, last page.

Maybe it wasn't a clean hit and the suspension was correct.  Maybe it was a clean hit and Shanahan got it wrong.  Doesn't matter to me.  Life is so much bigger than whether or not Gryba was legal there.  It certainly doesn't sicken me.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

"It absolutely sickens me"  You, last page.

Maybe it wasn't a clean hit and the suspension was correct.  Maybe it was a clean hit and Shanahan got it wrong.  Doesn't matter to me.  Life is so much bigger than whether or not Gryba was legal there.  It certainly doesn't sicken me.

Yeah right.  I said the inconsistency of the rulings "sickens" me.  If you're going to dig that deep to try and start something,... at least be adult enough to stay in context out of the gate.

In your words, if "life is so much bigger" than discussing whether certain hits are legal, why in Gods name would you be so clueless as to introduce an entire thread dedicated to discussing the legality of the  Phaneuf hit.

Unbelievable.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

It happened in the B's game.  I was interested in other's opinions.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

It happened in the B's game.  I was interested in other's opinions.

I guess that response..... is an admission of clueless. 

Anyway, 50belowzero was also looking for other peoples opinions when he started this thread too.  Maybe you should admonish him because it "didnt" happen in a B's game.  Does that also conflict with the (double)standards you seem to feel elected to uphold here?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I haven't admonished the OP for starting the thread.  Just you, for being such a

Oh no!  The NHL isn't consistent with it's suspension policy. Whatever will we all do?  How will we survive?  What about the children?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

I haven't admonished the OP for starting the thread.  Just you, for being such a

Oh no!  The NHL isn't consistent with it's suspension policy. Whatever will we all do?  How will we survive?  What about the children?

I think it's pretty clear whose the "drama queen" here.