GUTLESS EFFORT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

GUTLESS EFFORT

Who would have thought u can win hockey games only if u try. This team should hold there heads low. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Re: GUTLESS EFFORT

Patience. Wait till the next game. Things will change.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

The B's are resilient, always have been. It was a bad loss, and it was deserved loss. They should never have been coming back that easily (think Toronto, bad goaltending), but they will return to form I believe in game 5. It's also the second time I'm glad it's a 2-day rest, it only helps the B's, not the Blackhawks. Also, you have a situation in Chicago where you wonder if their own players trust Crawford now. I have total faith in Rask, who should not have had to endure such ridiculously terrible play in front on him. And then no one coming back on the fifth Chicago goal, that was a joke after he makes a fantastic save.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:

Patience. Wait till the next game. Things will change.

hope so because that was ugly

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

pauly, it was ugly, but it's over and now it's a best-of-3 series. B's will return to form.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

While I will admit that it was not a very good defensive effort...but if you call scoring 5 goals gutless, you are a complete id___...(you fill in the blank). 

If you don't invest very much, then defeat doesn't hurt very much and winning is not very exciting.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

I don't mind losing when we are working hard. Tonight was a joke, a good spurt here and there kept us in the game. Shamefull effort when they had the cup on the line. They lost and deserved it.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

If crawford had a glove hand this is a blowout.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to pauly1's comment:

But he doesn't and it wasn't.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

pauly, first one back off the bandwagon...

They can't all be sweeps.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

But he doesn't and it wasn't.

good point

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

pauly, first one back off the bandwagon...

They can't all be sweeps.

I will never be off the bruin bandwagon. I have a bruin tattoo on my chest to prove it. It just hurts to see a great opportunity lost due to a lack off effort.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sask-Bs-fan. Show Sask-Bs-fan's posts

It just seems that the bruins have a hard time doing things the easy way. It is like they need adversity to play well.

I have no problem with going back to Chi. at 2-2. Two years ago we where smiling at that record in the finals, and we hadn't won a game in the opposing barn. lighten up, as NAS said awhile ago, sit back and enjoy the ride! no complaining! there are 28 other teams that would love to be in our spot right now. Have patience and FAITH and BELIEVE! 

If this ends before a game 7..... I will be disappointed.

Go Bruins! 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernsox. Show southernsox's posts

I STILL BELIEVE THAT JULIEN WILL HAVE THEM READY TO GO IN CHI TOWN. BRUINS IN 6!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Sask-Bs-fan's comment:

It just seems that the bruins have a hard time doing things the easy way. It is like they need adversity to play well.

I have no problem with going back to Chi. at 2-2. Two years ago we where smiling at that record in the finals, and we hadn't won a game in the opposing barn. lighten up, as NAS said awhile ago, sit back and enjoy the ride! no complaining! there are 28 other teams that would love to be in our spot right now. Have patience and FAITH and BELIEVE! 

Go Bruins! 

I would agree but in our cup run in 2011 it was much more difficult.   3 seven gm series.  We had round one against the leafs that was very bruin-like.  Then we dominated the next 2 series. Then we were making the scf look easy.  Well its a series again.  I love the rollercoasters of emotions that go with this.  Think back.  3-1 vs leafs.  Game 7 down 4-1 with 10 left.  To tying it and winning in ot.  To thumping the rangers.  To the hype of pitt and destroying them.  To losing in ot of game one.  To geeting dominated in game 2 and rask saves our bacon.  Then dominate game 3.  Then this wide open gm ending in ot.   The playoffs are just so magical.  Toews was awesome. Total push back by their captain. 3 ot games in the cup final after 4 gms.  At least two more chapters in this book.  Maybe 3.   Love it!  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Go Bruins! 

u do realize everything u say on here means nothing to NAS because he feals he is better than u until u have 100 posts or more (he says he wiill not reply) I'm not even kidding, posters on here except him for what he is it's so rediculous it's almost like a cult. lol 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Timmmmy. Show Timmmmy's posts

Chicago Stronger

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Go Bruins! 

u do realize everything u say on here means nothing to NAS because he feals he is better than u until u have 100 posts or more (he says he wiill not reply) I'm not even kidding, posters on here except him for what he is it's so rediculous it's almost like a cult. lol 

What are we supposed to do?  NAS is a great poster.  Wouldnt be the same without him.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Who would have thought u can win hockey games only if u try. This team should hold there heads low. 

Sure they played poorly but I'm confident they'll play great next gm. Only a total loser would hang his head low after that. Accept that the effort wasn't there and move on to the next gm.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

One loss doesn't make for a gutless team. Stay calm. There are still 2-3 games to play.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Hanrahan1's comment:

One loss doesn't make for a gutless team. Stay calm. There are still 2-3 games to play.

Kept fighting back.  No chance there is another game like this.  If i were a hawk fan i wouldnt feel great about crawford.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Go Bruins! 

What are we supposed to do?  NAS is a great poster.  Wouldnt be the same without him.  

show some balls, be a man, stand up for yourself, quit agreeing with everything he says because u are scared off him, a lot off his opinions are a joke and u spineless posters wont stand up to him. GROW A PAIR!!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

I never said they are a gutless team, just a gutless performance

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Sections
Shortcuts