GUTLESS EFFORT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: GUTLESS EFFORT

Pauly1 is a troll who only comes in here after a Bruins loss to criticize the team.

NAS made fun of him a while back and he still hasnt gotten over it.

Pay no attention to this guy and let this thread die.

Nothing to see here.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Pauly1 is a troll who only comes in here after a Bruins loss to criticize the team.

Nothing to see here.

It is very rare if ever that I criticize the team. I challenge u kelvana to show were i have come on here to criticize the team? in the past. I bleed black and gold. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Nothing to see here.

your male atraction to NAS has no interest to me. u 2 can do what ever u want i really don't care, enjoy each other while i enjoy women.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Nothing to see here.

Show me were i come on here to criticize the team????????? other than today.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EastTraveler. Show EastTraveler's posts

This loss, IMHO, rests on the shoulders of the coach who did not put a flame under their arses to get them to perform... I will not say that the whole team played this way but when it counted the most some players let their teammates down...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

The Bruins came back from being down 3-1 and forced overtime with less than 8 minutes in the game. This cannot be equated to "a gutless effort".

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fanonymost. Show fanonymost's posts

"uncharacteristically uncoordinated" (defensively) perhaps, but not "gutless" IMRHO

they battled back multiple times from defensive blunders and disheartening goals to make it happen in the offensive zone ... that takes some intenstinal fortitude 

plus, as in Game #1, they had their chances in OT

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Kept fighting back.  No chance there is another game like this.  If i were a hawk fan i wouldnt feel great about crawford.  

[/QUOTE]

Yes they did.  I wouldn't call that gutless at all.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Wow.  What a loser of a thread. 

Stupid is as stupid writes.

Go back to your hole, pauly1.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Calling this last game gutless makes me wonder if this pauly guy even watched the game ? The Bruins made way too many mistakes, paid for them, but fought back at every turn and were still in position to win this game. Gutless ? Come on. Please. For the next game watch it this time and if you do have someone there with you that can explain what is happening on the ice.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to Stuke50's comment:

Calling this last game gutless makes me wonder if this pauly guy even watched the game ? The Bruins made way too many mistakes, paid for them, but fought back at every turn and were still in position to win this game. Gutless ? Come on. Please. For the next game watch it this time and if you do have someone there with you that can explain what is happening on the ice.

Drunk Pauly only comes here after losses to bash the Bruins.  All his 1400 posts are after midnight when he only has a couple left in the case.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Just curious, but how is coming back from a 3-1 deficit to force OT "gutless"?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

I'm thinking the OP equates a loss to a gutless effort. 

Series tied at two gutless efforts apiece.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

this thread stands to lose about 20 or 30 pounds.

Sections
Shortcuts