GUTLESS, HEARTLESS, PATHETIC...FIRE CLAUDE!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigChara. Show BigChara's posts

GUTLESS, HEARTLESS, PATHETIC...FIRE CLAUDE!!!

This focking PP is an absolute joke and is going to cost us a trip to the Stanley Cup Finals. CJ and je.rkoff Ward have had all year to fix it. They should both pay with their jobs. Once they get done choking, that is. I'm so e-f-fing pi$$ed it's not even funny.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Re: GUTLESS, HEARTLESS, PATHETIC...FIRE CLAUDE!!!

In Response to GUTLESS, HEARTLESS, PATHETIC...FIRE CLAUDE!!!:
    [QUOTE]This focking PP is an absolute joke and is going to cost us a trip to the Stanley Cup Finals. CJ and je.rkoff Ward have had all year to fix it. They should both pay with their jobs. Once they get done choking, that is. I'm so e-f-fing pi$$ed it's not even funny.
    Posted by BigChara[/QUOTE]

They did fix it, you didn't see kaberloozer out there tearing it up, he's been here for about 3 months now. I 'm surprised you didnt notice him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

4 on 4 he puts Seguin on but nullifies the move by pairing him up with Kelly.  What's the point?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

Kabeleturd will NOT be re-signed...we finally get duped by Burkie...yuk. bad taste in mouth.And wat is worse...if we make finals...we give Leafs a better pick to boot...YUK!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigChara. Show BigChara's posts

In Response to Re: GUTLESS, HEARTLESS, PATHETIC...FIRE CLAUDE!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to GUTLESS, HEARTLESS, PATHETIC...FIRE CLAUDE!!! : They did fix it, you didn't see kaberloozer out there tearing it up, he's been here for about 3 months now. I 'm surprised you didnt notice him.
    Posted by MDsizzle[/QUOTE]

Oh, do you mean that waste of a stick that never shoots the focking puck? Yeah right, that loser. I think I've seen him, giving the puck away to Bergenheim for the tying goal in game 4. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigChara. Show BigChara's posts

[QUOTE]Kabeleturd will NOT be re-signed...we finally get duped by Burkie...yuk. bad taste in mouth.And wat is worse...if we make finals...we give Leafs a better pick to boot...YUK!!!!!
    Posted by bruinsfan4778[/QUOTE]

No need to worry about this. Finals my a.ss.Timmy blows every other game and the PP is a joke. And now we can't killl penalties either.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

I AGREE if...... We lose game 7 clean house with the coaching staff win game 7 make the cup finals gota bring em back

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigChara. Show BigChara's posts

Blowing a 3-0 lead in Game 4, on the verge of blowing a 3-2 series lead...if they lose Game 7, this will be as bad as what they did last year to Philly.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

[QUOTE]Blowing a 3-0 lead in Game 4, on the verge of blowing a 3-2 series lead...if they lose Game 7, this will be as bad as what they did last year to Philly.
    what is really bad are these useless posts.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In Response to GUTLESS, HEARTLESS, PATHETIC...FIRE CLAUDE!!!:
    [QUOTE]This focking PP is an absolute joke and is going to cost us a trip to the Stanley Cup Finals. CJ and je.rkoff Ward have had all year to fix it. They should both pay with their jobs. Once they get done choking, that is. I'm so e-f-fing pi$$ed it's not even funny.

They have made it this far without the PP. Let's blame the PK as well tonight. TB is a great team who eliminated 2 powerful teams already. They were the home team and the B's nearly tied it up at the end in spite of a mediocre game. I'll wait until friday to freak out and hope they can pull one more out.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GUTLESS, HEARTLESS, PATHETIC...FIRE CLAUDE!!! : what is really bad are these useless posts.
    Posted by jerrynewyork[/QUOTE]

Don't like any fans thoughts if they aren't all wweeee happppy and up beat. I sugest maybe go read Bish's blog on bruins.com and you can get ur never negative bruins reading content. Fans are mad and rightly so pizzed after an emotional loss who the heck are you to tell fans how they should act?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Gutless, heartless, pathetic = Big Chara as a Bruins fan.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GUTLESS, HEARTLESS, PATHETIC...FIRE CLAUDE!!! : Don't like any fans thoughts if they aren't all wweeee happppy and up beat. I sugest maybe go read Bish's blog on bruins.com and you can get ur never negative bruins reading content. Fans are mad and rightly so pizzed after an emotional loss who the heck are you to tell fans how they should act?
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

You are one of the emotional midgets on this forum.  Every loss is the end of the world to you...Fire Claude, bench Thomas etc.....I think he was just sick of all the negative posts...as am I.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]Gutless, heartless, pathetic = Big Chara as a Bruins fan.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

As I just told another poster maybe you should go check out bruins.com and read Bish's blog for your non negative and bruins colored glasses happy time content.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GUTLESS, HEARTLESS, PATHETIC...FIRE CLAUDE!!! : Don't like any fans thoughts if they aren't all wweeee happppy and up beat. I sugest maybe go read Bish's blog on bruins.com and you can get ur never negative bruins reading content. Fans are mad and rightly so pizzed after an emotional loss who the heck are you to tell fans how they should act?
    mad at what ? going to game 7 against an equal team. except for Tampa's PP they weren't exactly dominating. both teams made a bunch of mistakes and the B's never gave up. if B's stink up the joint on Friday then by all means fire away the criticism

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GUTLESS, HEARTLESS, PATHETIC...FIRE CLAUDE!!! : You are one of the emotional midgets on this forum.  Every loss is the end of the world to you...Fire Claude, bench Thomas etc.....I think he was just sick of all the negative posts...as am I.
    Posted by Jake1977[/QUOTE]

People calling other posters not fans because they post about what they see the bruins players and coaches do are just to soft to be posting i guess.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

I'm not going to lie.  Sure it's disappointing that they didn't put TB away tonight but the Bruins are now one home win away from the Finals.  Not too shabby. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]Gutless, heartless, pathetic = Big Chara as a Bruins fan.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

fletch good call also check start date 5/8/11 in forum. i smell a rat. cattus maybe. rant sounds familiar to me.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GUTLESS, HEARTLESS, PATHETIC...FIRE CLAUDE!!! : People calling other posters not fans because they post about what they see the bruins players and coaches do are just to soft to be posting i guess.

i don't doubt you're a fan.  i just think you need to relax.  we're still just 1 win away from our 1st cup final in 21 years.  tt will allow 2 or fewer goals next game and the b's will win.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GUTLESS, HEARTLESS, PATHETIC...FIRE CLAUDE!!! : mad at what ? going to game 7 against an equal team. except for Tampa's PP they weren't exactly dominating. both teams made a bunch of mistakes and the B's never gave up. if B's stink up the joint on Friday then by all means fire away the criticism
    Posted by jerrynewyork[/QUOTE]

Very true just saying bruins fans are frustrated after a tough loss if they need to vent so be it. Your right though one game on home ice for a chance to go to the finals. I guess we all would have taken this chance if we were offered it back in october.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GUTLESS, HEARTLESS, PATHETIC...FIRE CLAUDE!!! : Very true just saying bruins fans are frustrated after a tough loss if they need to vent so be it. Your right though one game on home ice for a chance to go to the finals. I guess we all would have taken this chance if we were offered it back in october.

LUCIC - Absolutely spot on.  No Bruin fan will be happy with tonight's outcome especially with the importance of an effective PP being a difference-maker as demonstrated by TB in the faces of the B's.  I mean, they've gotten this far largely minus a PP. 

That's an amazing feat considering they can't count on their odd-man situation to provide any kind of push-back for a goal to keep the gat close or to get ahead.  They have a shot at them Friday at home.  Not a bad situation if they want it badly enough. 

Hey, don't forget to listen to the game on radio, bro.  Keep that streak going.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GUTLESS, HEARTLESS, PATHETIC...FIRE CLAUDE!!! : LUCIC - Absolutely spot on.  No Bruin fan will be happy with tonight's outcome especially with the importance of an effective PP being a difference-maker as demonstrated by TB in the faces of the B's.  I mean, they've gotten this far largely minus a PP.  That's an amazing feat considering they can't count on their odd-man situation to provide any kind of push-back for a goal to keep the gat close or to get ahead.  They have a shot at them Friday at home.  Not a bad situation if they want it badly enough.  Hey, don't forget to listen to the game on radio, bro.  Keep that streak going.
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]

Wont be possible i will be watching it on tv and possibly in person. Attending an awards ceramony for my brother on friday in the afternoon sometime he graduates from college on saturday and the town is only 2 hours from boston. I listened tonight and we loss but if you want good news I took the day off from work for the habs game 7 and we won so hopefuly the pattern holds. Only game 7 I went to ever in person was 2004 and we lost to the habs after having a 3-1 series lead. Game 7s are unpredictable but for some reason I think we are going to do it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GUTLESS, HEARTLESS, PATHETIC...FIRE CLAUDE!!! : Wont be possible i will be watching it on tv and possibly in person. Attending an awards ceramony for my brother on friday in the afternoon sometime he graduates from college on saturday and the town is only 2 hours from boston. I listened tonight and we loss but if you want good news I took the day off from work for the habs game 7 and we won so hopefuly the pattern holds. Only game 7 I went to ever in person was 2004 and we lost to the habs after having a 3-1 series lead. Game 7s are unpredictable but for some reason I think we are going to do it.

LUCIC - You have a chance to be at TD for a Game 7?  Nice!