Guys who play with no honor.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Guys who play with no honor.

What great hockey knowledge by Marchand to acknowledge that Seguin was coming down the wing. I know some say he plays with no honor but he really can see the ice well. Great goal. And Seguin hit 10 goals already. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Guys who play with no honor.

In Response to Guys who play with no honor.:
    [QUOTE]What great hockey knowledge by Marchand to acknowledge that Seguin was coming down the wing. I know some say he plays with no honor but he really can see the ice well. Great goal. And Seguin hit 10 goals already. 
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]
    That line is creating chances on almost every shift. Great work by all 3 since they've been put together.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Guys who play with no honor.:[QUOTE]In Response to Guys who play with no honor. : That line is creating chances on almost every shift. Great work by all 3 since they've been put together. Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

What an honor it is to watch all 3 work together like that...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

So, so weak. 

Link to the quote where I have questioned his skill.

Yet another poster here trying to mock me, but looking like a fool.  It's almost 9pm.  Be sure to warm Chowda's milk before he goes to bed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Thought this was a Kaleta thread.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Lucic was the punk tonight.  Dirty play but I loved it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RawrBear. Show RawrBear's posts

In Response to Re: Guys who play with no honor.:
    [QUOTE]Lucic was the punk tonight.  Dirty play but I loved it.
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]
    Not dirty. I don't care what the rules say, if a goalie decides to come out that far he should be fair game. What makes him more important than anyone else? Seriously? Give me a good answer. There isn't one. End of discussion.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Guys who play with no honor. : Not dirty. I don't care what the rules say, if a goalie decides to come out that far he should be fair game. What makes him more important than anyone else? Seriously? Give me a good answer. There isn't one. End of discussion.
    Posted by RawrBear[/QUOTE]

Well the rule book does but I tend to agree with you in general.  At first I thought well Millers fine so no big deal but then he left so we'll see.  If anyone did that to Thomas we'd all have the pitchforks out.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Guys who play with no honor. : Not dirty. I don't care what the rules say, if a goalie decides to come out that far he should be fair game. What makes him more important than anyone else? Seriously? Give me a good answer. There isn't one. End of discussion.
    Posted by RawrBear[/QUOTE]

Some people think that if the goalie leaves the crease that he is fair game and can be hit like any other player. not so. it is illegal to check the goaltender period. Did he mean to hit him? I don't know, he was going after the puck just like Miller was, he didnt change direction or go out of his way to hit him..It all happened pretty fast and I'd be willing to bet Lucics eyes were focused on the puck and by the time he saw him it was to late to get out of the way. Milan isn't going to win a skating competition anytime soon so I'd give him the benefit of the doubt here..I do think Buffalo has to respond there no matter the intent and they failed.

Now to your question as to why they can't be hit and are they more important? Think of a quaterback in the NFL. While they can be hit there are rules to protect them where they are vulnerable. they are more important in for a couple of reasons. One, there are only two allowed to dress for a game, and just about every team only has 2 on the roster. the other is the design of the skate blade. i know when I'm in net there are certain times when I'm in a certain stance if a body gives me a good bump I'm could end up in a position that results in injury. hope thats a good answer for ya, hopefully Soxfan and Nite chime in here as well.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

kelvana33 is correct...under Charging (Rule 42.1) the NHL rule book says:

"A goalkeeper is not “fair game” just because he is outside the goal crease area. The appropriate penalty should be assessed in every case where an opposing player makes unnecessary contact with a goalkeeper. However, incidental contact, at the discretion of the Referee, will be permitted when the goalkeeper is in the act of playing the puck outside his goal crease provided the attacking player has made a reasonable effort to avoid such contact."

Milan did not appear to make an attempt to avoid Miller so a charging penalty is the correct call...

However, the play did appear to wake up the Bruins and get the Sabres & Miller) off their game. So, it was a good play by Looch afterall. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RawrBear. Show RawrBear's posts

I understand what both of you are saying, but I still don't agree with the rule, especially in the NHL. Some goalies won't even come out that far because they're afraid, and with good reason. They should be afraid. If a goalie is gonna skate halfway to the blueline to break up a play he should be fair game as if he were a D. Stay in the crease or fair territory behind the net, get hit, penalty. Skate into open ice, get hit, that's hockey.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Actually Nas, I was saying how great it is to see such young guys playing so well together. Where's the link to say I was mocking you? Weird. I especially loved seeing Marchand jump into Seguins arms. That gets me all warm inside...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]Actually Nas, I was saying how great it is to see such young guys playing so well together. Where's the link to say I was mocking you? Weird. I especially loved seeing Marchand jump into Seguins arms. That gets me all warm inside...

"I know some say he plays with no honor."  That's me that says that.

You're really going to go the cowardly Savard "Who me?" route that the biggest wuss on Earth takes every time I throw another one of his stupid posts in his face?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Who me? I would never do that. Are you going to assume every thread is about you. A lot of people on these boards don't like how he plays. I simply love it, that's all. Relax big boy. Putting it in quotes doesn't make it a link btw.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Guys who play with no honor.:
    [QUOTE] I know some say he plays with no honor...

Is that better for you?

I figured you'd at least be man enough to stand up.  Instead, like your good buddy Chowda, you're going to get called out and lay down like a dog.

Sad, really.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]Are you going to assume every thread is about you.

When a thread is my exact phrase, yes, it's about me.

You used to be respected.  Now, you're just Chowda-lite.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I never want to be respected by you, that means I'm on your level. You're boring. It's the same old stuff with you. Look at me look at me. 

Anyways, I really love the chemistry this line is showing. Even when Marchand wasn't scoring they were looking great. Hope they can keep it up for the rest of the year.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I don't start threads about me.  Others start threads about me.

Like this one.

Passive agressive Chowda thread.

You are pitiful.  Just like he is.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RawrBear. Show RawrBear's posts

This is like two women on their periods hanging out.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

You might not start threads but every post is about yourself. Let it go old timer.  I mean really? You're going to argue something that you "think" you're right on? Go to sleep, maybe sleep on the other side tonight?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

[QUOTE]I don't start threads about me.  Others start threads about me. Like this one. Passive agressive Chowda thread. You are pitiful.  Just like he is.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Or you assume threads are about you.

Mom!!!!!! Meatballs!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I was going to post something about Miller but this thread took a turn on the ******* . come on your better than that

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]I was going to post something about Miller but this thread took a turn on the dumbside.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

It started on the dumbside then continued to the Chowda-side.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I would love to get back to real hockey talk. Miller is garbage. He is a great goaltender but he tries to act all tough when he is protected. Then when he gets challenged he complains. I can't stand him. Just shut up and stop the puck no matter what happens. That's his job right?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]You might not start threads but every post is about yourself. Let it go old timer.  I mean really? You're going to argue something that you "think" you're right on? Go to sleep, maybe sleep on the other side tonight?

Is this about me?

In Response to Re: Hamill:
    [QUOTE]He's playing great!  If he could/would bring this in the AHL, he'd be at the top of the list. Good for him.  I can't imagine there aren't guys who he's better than on a few NHL squads.

What about this?

In Response to Re: Hamilton Highlight:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hamilton Highlight : I don't see any positive to burying an unsuspecting player when the game is stopped.  Pretty classless, actually.

How is this one about me?

In Response to Re: Peverley to center, Kelly to LW:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Peverley to center, Kelly to LW : It doesn't make much sense to displace two NHLers in order to accomodate a rookie.