Guys who play with no honor.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: Guys who play with no honor.

Oh my goodness great job NAS? You proved someone else wrong!!! You're so awesome! Way to ruin another thread about the team! Woohoo!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

posting posts about your posts, wow.  but you just wanna talk hockey right?  completely ridiculous.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In Response to Re: Guys who play with no honor.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Guys who play with no honor. : Not dirty. I don't care what the rules say, if a goalie decides to come out that far he should be fair game. What makes him more important than anyone else? Seriously? Give me a good answer. There isn't one. End of discussion.
    Posted by RawrBear[/QUOTE]

I agree with you in principle, but Looch didn't make "a reasonable attempt to avoid contact" as the rule states. 

What he did do, however, was say F you Ryan Miller, F you Buffalo Sabres and F you to the rest of the league - this is what to expect when playing the Boston Bruins.  Perfect message. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ingrizzlebizzles. Show ingrizzlebizzles's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Guys who play with no honor. : Not dirty. I don't care what the rules say, if a goalie decides to come out that far he should be fair game. What makes him more important than anyone else? Seriously? Give me a good answer. There isn't one. End of discussion.
    Posted by RawrBear[/QUOTE]

Yes. I'm annoyed that people disagree with this. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seanbdm. Show seanbdm's posts

nas shut up your so boringggggggggggggg

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Guys who play with no honor.:[QUOTE] This is like two women on their periods hanging out. Posted by RawrBear[/QUOTE]

I was going to laugh but then thought about how awful that is.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]I would love to get back to real hockey talk. Miller is garbage. He is a great goaltender but he tries to act all tough when he is protected. Then when he gets challenged he complains. I can't stand him. Just shut up and stop the puck no matter what happens. That's his job right?
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

If you want to talk real hockey then start a thread about real hockey. Don't start a thread about someone then say you werent talking about them. Thats about as brave as a Buffalo player responding to a star goalie down and out.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

It's amazing that Callod hasn't responded to this.  Probably will later when he gets back on the bottle.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Guys who play with no honor. : I agree with you in principle, but Looch didn't make "a reasonable attempt to avoid contact" as the rule states.  What he did do, however, was say F you Ryan Miller, F you Buffalo Sabres and F you to the rest of the league - this is what to expect when playing the Boston Bruins.  Perfect message. 
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]

Hang,  I couldnt have said it better.  He didnt steam role him.  He just said.  Im not moving and you're going down.  Rematch will be interesting.  Love it.  I actually thought of Bob probert running over a goalie behind the net.  Then pounding the poor dman who came to his aid.  Miller has really been Mr. McYappy a lot lately.  Starting with Richards last year.  His play is borderline brutal. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BorisTheGorilla. Show BorisTheGorilla's posts

If you have a problem, Sabres fans, go tell Milan Lucic.  Go ahead.  GO!!  He's right there.  Right in front of you.  Tell him what you think. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

I agree with the message Lucic is sending. Play your game and force the other team to deal with it. If it means taking a penalty, trust that your teammates will rise to the challenge.

I hope Buffalo tries to take revenge. Boston will beat them down even harder....it's more fun when the other team tries to put up a fight. It's the speedy teams that run & hide that give Boston fits.

I feel the same way about tplayers that refuse to fight (Kaleta, Subban, etc). Why not just grab their collars and start punching? So you get a penalty and maybe a short 2-game suspension. Send the message; hold them accountable.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Guys who play with no honor. : It started on the dumbside then continued to the Chowda-side.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Post #5 on this thread about me by you. 

Honourable posting by you. Thanks !