Guys You Would Hate To See Leave

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Guys You Would Hate To See Leave

In response to scooter244's comment:

I think there is enough depth in the organization right now to deal Rask if the situation arose.

Is that you Stanley ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

The original point was guys you couldn't live without.  You can't list 7 players!!

Chara, Bergeron, Segiun, Hamilton.

Other than the above four, I'd get over a trade involving anyone else on the team.  I think there is enough depth in the organization right now to deal Rask if the situation arose. 

scooter, you're saying Khudobin would be the number one?  Followed by whom? 

At the risk of encouraging Stanley, Khudobin has shown me he can provide adequate goaltending, maybe better than that even.  Svedberg could back-up, and Subban is a good possibility for the future, maybe sooner than one would expect for a goalie.

I know in this thread we weren't supposed to talk specifics of trades so I'll keep it general.  Trading Rask wouldn't be in anyway a salary trade, if he could generate significant pieces coming back, I wouldn't be upset.   

Bit of a small sample size don't you think, scooter? 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

For their play: Bergeron, Chara, Seidenberg

For the identity they give the Bruins: Marchand, Lucic

Because the alternatives could be very, very scary: Rask

That is all.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

At the risk of encouraging Stanley, Khudobin has shown me he can provide adequate goaltending, maybe better than that even.  Svedberg could back-up, and Subban is a good possibility for the future, maybe sooner than one would expect for a goalie.

I know in this thread we weren't supposed to talk specifics of trades so I'll keep it general.  Trading Rask wouldn't be in anyway a salary trade, if he could generate significant pieces coming back, I wouldn't be upset.   

Definitely small.  No guarantee's.  But from what I've seen, he can provide adequate NHL caliber goaltending.  Maybe more.  Svedberg has potential as well (strictly form what I've read and stats), but he won't get much of a chance unless Khudobin leaves after this year.   

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Definitely small.  No guarantee's.  But from what I've seen, he can provide adequate NHL caliber goaltending.  Maybe more.  Svedberg has potential as well (strictly form what I've read and stats), but he won't get much of a chance unless Khudobin leaves after this year.   

Scooter, I don't think he's ever started 3 Nhl games in a row has he. That's beyond a small sample size. Reimer in Toronto was supposedly ready to be starter awhile ago too.its pretty dangerous to assume AK is ready to be a starter. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

I really do appreciate the fact that nobody threw tonight's game in my face based on what I'd been saying today.  I expected somebody to do it.  Maybe just too many other things going on, like the NAS/Sandog war. 

This game did remind me that goalies do come and go with great frequency in this league, and can look very good one year and bomb the next.  Still, I stand my my original post, and Rask doesn't make my Hate to see leave list. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The NAS/SanDog war?

You mean the one where SanDog continuously posted lies and then finally got exposed as the liar he is?  SanDog, the guy who thinks Jared Boll is a Top 6 forward?

Yeah, sorry about all of that.  I didn't really have any interest in it at all.  You can certainly see from the thread, however, what caused it.  And then you can see in the other thread the death blow that was delivered to SanDog's credability.

Some people here just hate themsevels so much they have to lie in order to try to bring others down.  But, when you're someone like SanDog, you forget that your words are still available for all to see.  And you get exposed as a fraud.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number4forever. Show Number4forever's posts

Seidenberg, Hamilton, Marchand and Seguin

The rest can go at the right price......

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Number4forever's comment:

I think you are the first person to leave Bergeron off the list.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number4forever. Show Number4forever's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to Number4forever's comment:

I think you are the first person to leave Bergeron off the list.

Did this consciously.  Don't get me wrong, I think Bergeron is a great all arouund player having another very good year.  I would just rather have a pure goal scorer in return fo him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

I can add many more names to your short list.................Reality check: SEGUIN JUST TURNED 21 YEARS OLD

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Chara, Marchand, Bergeron, Lucic, Horton, Seguin, Julien.

If not for talent, then just 'cause I couldnt stand to see them in another jersey.

Anyone else, for the right price.

There aren't any regulars I really want to see leave. This is still mostly the Cup winning team, even if they aren't very good lately.

Sections
Shortcuts