Hab commentators on Sirius radio today

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Hab commentators on Sirius radio today

Decided to listen to Sirius radio on a long drive today after I heard the Shabs lost. 

For some reason they were using Hab commentators. They went on and on with the excuses, every once in a while saying, "not to make excuses, but..."

Their highlights:

- Habs were emotionally let down after their big Game 7 with Boston (apparently the Rangers Game 7 didnt count)

-Rangers have speed the Shabs didnt have to deal with against Boston

- The Habs were put at a disadvantage by the NHL because they arent as good or as used to matinee games as the Rags are

- Habs arent as good 5 on 5, and needed to "draw more penalties" (but "not to embellish or anything" - he said this!)

- Price was hurt on the last 2 goals he gave up

- Habs need to get under NYR's skin, like Boston

And all 3 announcers were amazed that there were many goals in the game, because Price and Lundqvist are the 2 best goalies in the NHL, with maybe Quick in there somewhere

I especially liked the afternoon game excuse.  He said the Habs were 0-3 and the Rangers were 5-4 in day games, proving it wasnt fair that the Habs had to play an afternoon game.

I can't believe how much I want those preening crybabies to lose in the most embarrassing way.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Re: Hab commentators on Sirius radio today

God I hate the fawkin Scabs!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

It was kind of fun to watch yesterday, as much as I hate to have to piggy-back on another team.  In this case, the whining makes it more fun.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Funny enough I didn't read a ton of Hab fans complaining about the refs which is a shock with all the PPs the Rangers got yesterday. It was Bizaro World at the Bell yesterday.

Oh off topic...just please one clean, hammering open ice hit on Prust by any Ranger. What he did at the end og the game on Saturday was pathetic.

Playoffs: Reilly Smith > Tyler Seguin

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Yeah, Prust can be a real d*bag at times. Fits right in with the Habs......

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yeah, Prust can be a real d*bag at times. Fits right in with the Habs......

[/QUOTE]

Yeah,it was pretty special how Prust said that he wouldn't stoop to the B's level,this coming from a guy that called the Senators coach Paul MacLean a bunch of names in the press after the Sens layed a licking on his Scabs in the playoffs last year and his classy performance at the end of yesterdays game,just another example of Scab hockey,pot calling the kettle black.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Let's take an objective look:

Possibly true:  - Habs were emotionally let down after their big Game 7 with Boston (apparently the Rangers Game 7 didnt count)

True:  -Rangers have speed the Shabs didnt have to deal with against Boston

Malarky:  - The Habs were put at a disadvantage by the NHL because they arent as good or as used to matinee games as the Rags are

True:  - Habs arent as good 5 on 5, and needed to "draw more penalties" (but "not to embellish or anything" - he said this!)

Possibly true:  - Price was hurt on the last 2 goals he gave up

True:  - Habs need to get under NYR's skin, like Boston

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Any word on Brassard yet?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Ha! Here's an "astute" comment from a Habs fan on the TSN board:

"Kreiger is a reckless player.I don't care if it was intentional or not. Hit a Goalie in his crease should be an automatic penalty,if it results in injury then he should get 5 and a game. The NFL protects its Quarterbacks, its time for the NHL to implement rules to protact the Goaltenders."

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

Ha! Here's an "astute" comment from a Habs fan on the TSN board:

"Kreiger is a reckless player.I don't care if it was intentional or not. Hit a Goalie in his crease should be an automatic penalty,if it results in injury then he should get 5 and a game. The NFL protects its Quarterbacks, its time for the NHL to implement rules to protact the Goaltenders."

[/QUOTE]

Maybe this guy should watch some Gallagher footage.Remember JM,these are the same fans that wanted a 1 to 5 game suspension for ST for squirting water on PK's visor,we all have to consider the source.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Maybe this guy should watch some Gallagher footage.Remember JM,these are the same fans that wanted a 1 to 5 game suspension for ST for squirting water on PK's visor,we all have to consider the source.

[/QUOTE]

Yup...but to be fair, all teams have fans that wear rose coloured glasses. Must have been traumatizing for the fan base yesterday to be slaughtered....after convincing themselves they are pre-ordained by god to win the cup (I mean "Jesus Price" really? lol). 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yup...but to be fair, all teams have fans that wear rose coloured glasses. Must have been traumatizing for the fan base yesterday to be slaughtered....after convincing themselves they are pre-ordained by god to win the cup (I mean "Jesus Price" really? lol). 

[/QUOTE]

Oh for sure,i've always said i'm a rose coloured glasses B's fan,always take the Bruins side within reason,even thought McSorely was trying to hit Brashear on the shoulder pad but missed,Haha. That being said,i don't think i could get as delirious as a out of control Scab fan,but then again maybe i could. ;-) 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

Oh for sure,i've always said i'm a rose coloured glasses B's fan,always take the Bruins side within reason,even thought McSorely was trying to hit Brashear on the shoulder pad but missed,Haha. That being said,i don't think i could get as delirious as a out of control Scab fan,but then again maybe i could. ;-) 

[/QUOTE]

Bruins fans are just as spooked when it comes to outside interference in a game.

Review the posts before the series started about the refs vs. Montreal.  People were upside down that they'd have a ref from Quebec in the game.  Of course, I didn't read a peep about the ref from Southie.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bruins fans are just as spooked when it comes to outside interference in a game.

Review the posts before the series started about the refs vs. Montreal.  People were upside down that they'd have a ref from Quebec in the game.  Of course, I didn't read a peep about the ref from Southie.

[/QUOTE]

I think i was one of those people,and to think one of the better reffed games had Furlatt in it,guy from Montreal,go figure.But then Jackson is from Montreal as well and he made up for it. 

Sections
Shortcuts