hab fans saying bruins are mentally weak!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

hab fans saying bruins are mentally weak!

on hfboards habs page  they are talking about the playoffs and who they want to face and its all boston because they feel the bruins will take pentalies and will self destruct against them, and on and on they go must read....i want them in the playoffs they really believe they have the better team 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: hab fans saying bruins are mentally weak!

They don't have the better team on paper but the Bruins always seem to find a way to beat themselves.  Our number 1 goalie cannot stop the puck against them!!  Our best defense in the leagues looks like the worst one when we play them!  Our offense is non existent when we play them!  If the Bs want to beat the Habs in the playoffs every single player has to finish their checks from game 1 to wear them down and take advantage of it.
      I personally dont see any reason why the Bs should have a complex vs the Habs but it seems like the players do!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: hab fans saying bruins are mentally weak!:
    [QUOTE]They don't have the better team on paper but the Bruins always seem to find a way to beat themselves.  Our number 1 goalie cannot stop the puck against them!!  Our best defense in the leagues looks like the worst one when we play them!  Our offense is non existent when we play them!  If the Bs want to beat the Habs in the playoffs every single player has to finish their checks from game 1 to wear them down and take advantage of it.   I personally dont see any reason why the Bs should have a complex vs the Habs but it seems like the players do!!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

Not only that...they also have a pretty good goaltender.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

Lets be honest here the Bruins are a metally weak team, I don't really see how that can be disputed given the recent history

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In Response to hab fans saying bruins are mentally weak!:
    [QUOTE]on hfboards habs page  they are talking about the playoffs and who they want to face and its all boston because they feel the bruins will take pentalies and will self destruct against them, and on and on they go must read....i want them in the playoffs they really believe they have the better team 
    Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE]

In your case, they are pretty accurate.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

[QUOTE]Lets be honest here the Bruins are a metally weak team, I don't really see how that can be disputed given the recent history
    Posted by 40YrsNoCup[/QUOTE]
    Oh heavens, what a bad, bad, bad, bad troll you are!
    We are one of just five teams to make the second round of the playoffs the past two seasons! We were just one goal away from the Conference Finals two years in a row! We have the best defense in the league! We...

...but in the end it doesn't even matter...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

and what's incorrect about that statement?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigNickster. Show BigNickster's posts

The Bruins do have problems with the Habs and they will have to fix that if they want to beat them.  Funny how some teams have things over other teams.

PS...  Montreal fans are brainwashed to think that they will win the cup over and over again like the good old days when they had some advantages and of course lets not forget that they are one of the original 6 teams. 
    They really showed there sour grapes with the max pacioretty incident. 
    They really showed how hypocritical they can be and to think that they could just hang a guy like Chara.  I'm not sure where the term rose coloured glasses came from, but my opinion is that it best fits the Hab fans.  Be upset that your player ws injured, but really.  That embarrassing reaction could have been done a few hunderd times this season alone.  Only the pathecic Hab fans can go so low to use something to their advantage

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Lucic Ryder and Bergeron play well against the Habs. The other players handle the puck like a molten potato.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from number08. Show number08's posts

Remember "the sweep" not so long ago!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

mentally weak ... hum maybe don't you think

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]mentally weak ... hum maybe don't you think
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE]
    When I read your posts I picture them being written by Pepe Le Pew.It makes them entertaining that way.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

hey it's exactly that how clever you are.....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: hab fans saying bruins are mentally weak! : When I read your posts I picture them being written by Pepe Le Pew.It makes them entertaining that way.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]
    When I read his post I picture a 40 year old woman living with 70 cats.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]Remember "the sweep" not so long ago!
    Posted by number08[/QUOTE]

something I'll never forget!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

The Bruins fans don't ring the Garden singing 'Cumbaya'... at least this time they didn't burn Ovi, or boo the national anthem...what a class act they are!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/636907-habs-fans-protest-against-the-nhl-in-wake-of-charapacioretty-incident

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

The fact that Habs fans think this makes them in need of looking in the mirror-- dont ya think?   How ironic.