Hab Fans: The Delusion Begins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Hab Fans: The Delusion Begins

In response to Klaas' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I rather admire Habs fans for thinking their team can beat any team ... no inferiority complex with that fan base.

[/QUOTE]

The longer they gloat the better because it will be the harder they fall after Boston rubs them out.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

I rather admire Habs fans for thinking their team can beat any team ... no inferiority complex with that fan base.

[object HTMLDivElement]

superiority complex is more like it....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think the Habs are the second best team in the East. They always give the bruins fits. Price is a great netminder. But, no Cup run is complete without a stroll through Montreal! GO BRUINS!!!

[/QUOTE]

Yep, they always give the Bruins fits...and Detroit's speed will really dumbfound the B's, and Vanek is a Bruin killer and the B's don't play well in matinees, and ownership is too cheap to get or keep good player and this and that and this and that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Let me see here, I remember the negativity in 2011 on the Bs pseudo loss to Le Canadien on this forum.  Yawn, let the Bs fan get through the first round please, Anaheim is experiencing devastating injuries as Dallas gains confidence.  I am a believer, but I do not believe a fait accomplli!  The NHL playoffs are a wonderment of change and upset.  Relax.  Enjoy the ride!  I will hold to the Bs in 6.  If by chance the Bs meet Montreal, well it is game seven imo.  I like the Bs chances barring injury.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I think the Habs are the second best team in the East. They always give the bruins fits. Price is a great netminder. But, no Cup run is complete without a stroll through Montreal! GO BRUINS!!!

[/QUOTE]

Yep, they always give the Bruins fits...and Detroit's speed will really dumbfound the B's, and Vanek is a Bruin killer and the B's don't play well in matinees, and ownership is too cheap to get or keep good player and this and that and this and that.

[/QUOTE]

I see the narrative this year is to dump on any opinion that dares hint at any "weakness" in our flag waving for the Bs. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Habs are a better team than Detroit, nothing delusional there.

[/QUOTE]

No way ...Detroit with Dadsyuk and Zett have a much better team 

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Nothing like a Bruins/Habs series to get the blood boiling. They always seem to rise up when it comes to playing the boys in the spoked B, and I doubt it will change should the Bruins take out Detroit (and they should).

Looking forward to the Bruins having the opportunity to get another playoff series win against their hated rivals. Always feels like a mini Cup win to me.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

Only thing that scares me are the refs, especially in Montreal.  I watched one game with the Bolts (in Montreal) and the Habs had at least 6 minutes worth of PP time either called on the Bolts or not called on the Habs, including one high stick from Subban that three ref/linesmen saw; plus a bad offside call on a Bolt's rush that would have been close to a breakaway..

Plus, of course, the goal that ref Francis Charron disallowed because of interference on Price.  Even the commentators said "Price really knows how to play that rule."  Plus, if not a goal, then it should have been an interference on Subban who was holding the Bolts player in the net.

I'm hoping that Charron does not work this series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry0LfLtcLOw" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry0LfLtcLOw

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I see the narrative this year is to dump on any opinion that dares hint at any "weakness" in our flag waving for the Bs. 

[/QUOTE]

Not as much as the narrative being to dump on all of the common statements we hear from those who get their knowledge from tv and radio...and Bleacher Report.  All we heard for a week was how people thought the Red Wings were going to give the B's a ton of problems.  You know, their speed, and their top guy returning and this and that...boo hoo.  B's smoked 'em.

Now it's the Habs who always give the Bruins problems.  Hey, the Habs are a better team, but tales of woe are getting tired.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to asmaha's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not as much as the narrative being to dump on all of the common statements we hear from those who get their knowledge from tv and radio...and Bleacher Report.  All we heard for a week was how people thought the Red Wings were going to give the B's a ton of problems.  You know, their speed, and their top guy returning and this and that...boo hoo.  B's smoked 'em.

Now it's the Habs who always give the Bruins problems.  Hey, the Habs are a better team, but tales of woe are getting tired.  

[/QUOTE]

I believe I predicted the Bruins over the Red Wings in 6 with no such posts about being concerned with their speed... but if you have posts from me showing otherwise, please produce them?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

I believe I predicted the Bruins over the Red Wings in 6 with no such posts about being concerned with their speed... but if you have posts from me showing otherwise, please produce them?

[/QUOTE]

I see your attendance of the adult ed "How Not To Be Paranoid" class was an utter failure. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

[QUOTE]

I see your attendance of the adult ed "How Not To Be Paranoid" class was an utter failure. 

[/QUOTE]

Wow it's amazing how different you act here compared to on the Patriots side...  I'm sorry to say but I thought some of your posts here were a little trombonish ;)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

You're right about that but another way to say it is that they have a gargantuan superiority complex, and I have no admiration for them only disdain, except for about 1% who I can tolerate

Should have read page 2 before posting this