Habs 3 Pittsburgh 0

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Habs 3 Pittsburgh 0

Only 2 points away now......

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Habs 3 Pittsburgh 0

Even with going through a slump and losing four straight, the B's are still ahead of Montreal.  Thanks for pointing that out!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In Response to Habs 3 Pittsburgh 0:
    Only 2 points away now......
    Posted by Greatseason

Yes I did notice Halak outplay Price this week.  What is Price's career playoff record again?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

Wow people can't even make an observation on here without the Bruins super fan police getting all over them

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

of course

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Seems to me you watch Mtl's games... for your information Price is one of the best goalie this year, he played 60 games not so bad for a 23 years old ... forget the past and look what he has done this year...and Halak did'nt outplayed Price, the team did not played very well Thursday..if i were you i'll be afraid to meet him in the first round , who knows? Did Price and his team won 4 out of 5 games against the Bruins this year......and that without their two best D men.

The only game Bruins won it was because they fought instead of playing... nothing to be proud of.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

In Response to Re: Habs 3 Pittsburgh 0:
    Seems to me you watch Mtl's games... for your information Price is one of the best goalie this year, he played 60 games not so bad for a 23 years old ... forget the past and look what he has done this year...and Halak did'nt outplayed Price, the team did not played very well Thursday..if i were you i'll be afraid to meet him in the first round , who knows? Did Price and his team won 4 out of 5 games against the Bruins this year......and that without their two best D men. The only game Bruins won it was because they fought instead of playing... nothing to be proud of.
    Posted by Greatseason

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....from a habs fan ....too funny!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

In Response to Habs 3 Pittsburgh 0 : Yes I did notice Halak outplay Price this week.  What is Price's career playoff record again?
    Posted by hangnail

Not too much different from Tim Thomas'.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Greatseason, Your comments on here are welcome if their constructive by me not that you need anyone's permission on here to post but why don't you back up your reasoning as to why the Canadiens would beat the Bruins in a 7 games series this year with stats and information for deabte ?

I'd much rather get into debates as too why the Canadiens would beat the Bruins if the seeds end up #3 and #6 which could happen. If you just come on here and say "Uh oh here come the habs" So! we can read the standings how about why the Canadiens are going to catch the Bs ?....Back it up...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

Seems to me you watch Mtl's games... for your information Price is one of the best goalie this year, he played 60 games not so bad for a 23 years old ... forget the past and look what he has done this year...and Halak did'nt outplayed Price, the team did not played very well Thursday..if i were you i'll be afraid to meet him in the first round , who knows? Did Price and his team won 4 out of 5 games against the Bruins this year......and that without their two best D men. The only game Bruins won it was because they fought instead of playing... nothing to be proud of.
    Posted by Greatseason

Without a doubt, Price is playing solid hockey.. and yes.. I would not want the Bruins to face Montreal in the playoffs.. but when you say the ONLY reason they beat Montreal was because they fought ..I say.. EXCELLENT !  Les Habitants are more like Halibuts flopping all over the place.. Oh yeah,.. Lets take a stroll down memory lane and recall how Montreal used to play when it met their needs.. George Laraque.. well known for his scoring prowess.. as was Knuckles Nilan, Mike Komesarik.. and a slew of goons that you seem to be pretending didn't exist.. Stop whining and play hockey,,,( hockey incorporates intimidation.. from what?  Fighting.. get over it..)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Posted by Greatseason

This coming from a Rehabs fan that's posting on a Bruins forum!!

And by the way, Halak DID outplay Fisher Price!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In Response to Re: Habs 3 Pittsburgh 0 : Not too much different from Tim Thomas'.
    Posted by Kennedy97

Check the stats

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Wow people can't even make an observation on here without the Bruins super fan police getting all over them
    Posted by 40YrsNoCup

As opposed to your 107 posts that all say the same thing, although I do commend you for not using your gumdrop line on this one.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Posted by Greatseason

Better post than your opener and thanks for elaborating a bit.  I agree CP has had a good year, good for him, I'm a hockey fan and appreciate world class talent as does just about everyone here as you know.  Bruins did score 8 goals between the fights and it takes 2 to tango so your explanation on that needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

Coud I envision Montreal beating Boston in a series - sure.  Could I envision Boston beating Montreal in a series - sure.  That's why we watch. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Hey greatseason. in that 8-6 B's victory did Hamrlik's and Spacek's gloves fall off by accident? Looked to me like they were ready to rumble. N'est pas ?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Hey greatseason. in that 8-6 B's victory did Hamrlik's and Spacek's gloves fall off by accident? Looked to me like they were ready to rumble. N'est pas ?
    Posted by 50belowzero

NO! Actually one of the Bruins took over Taylor Pyatt's body & forced him to throw punches at Campbell! Amazingly enough Air Canada gave Taylor's family free tickets from the PQ gov't & made the announcement by calling 911 that it was all Bruins's fault & Montreal players would NEVER throw punches with an elbow pad on!  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

In Response to Re: Habs 3 Pittsburgh 0 : As opposed to your 107 posts that all say the same thing, although I do commend you for not using your gumdrop line on this one.
    Posted by hangnail

Sorry.

Yay Go Bruins!

The Cup is ours!

The Bruins are the bestest team ever!

I see no flaws in this team!

Julien for coach of the year!

CHIARELLI for Executive of the year!

Thomas is bulletproof!

When is the parade?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadien175. Show Canadien175's posts

Greatseason, Your comments on here are welcome if their constructive by me not that you need anyone's permission on here to post but why don't you back up your reasoning as to why the Canadiens would beat the Bruins in a 7 games series this year with stats and information for deabte ? I'd much rather get into debates as too why the Canadiens would beat the Bruins if the seeds end up #3 and #6 which could happen. If you just come on here and say "Uh oh here come the habs" So! we can read the standings how about why the Canadiens are going to catch the Bs ?....Back it up...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

Because history repeats itself. In thie case again, and again, and again and....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Habs 3 Pittsburgh 0 : Check the stats
    Posted by hangnail

How about the last time they met in the playoffs.....go ahead...humor me.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadien175. Show Canadien175's posts

In Response to Re: Habs 3 Pittsburgh 0 : How about the last time they met in the playoffs.....go ahead...humor me.
    Posted by Beezfan4life

Selective amnesia! Try it, you'll like it.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Can't wait to see you bash your team again cuz they lost... you're kings of bashing here , Center ice B is for Bashing Bean town

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

And you said selective memory ? what happened to your team last season in play off. You were leading 3-0 and Philadelphia played with you like littles dolls.. you looked so terrible and you were so ashame don't you remember ? what's the excuse for this one ?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

In Response to Re: Habs 3 Pittsburgh 0 : This coming from a Rehabs fan that's posting on a Bruins forum!! And by the way, Halak DID outplay Fisher Price!
    Posted by Ronstar8
    Tell me why TT did'nt play against the Habs ?

Sections
Shortcuts