Habs 3 Pittsburgh 0

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Re: Habs 3 Pittsburgh 0

In Response to Re: Habs 3 Pittsburgh 0:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Habs 3 Pittsburgh 0 : Selective amnesia! Try it, you'll like it.
    Posted by Canadien175[/QUOTE]ok but how many times the Bruins beat the habs in play off... see your records and come back ok?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Habs 3 Pittsburgh 0 : Sorry. Yay Go Bruins! The Cup is ours! The Bruins are the bestest team ever! I see no flaws in this team! Julien for coach of the year! CHIARELLI for Executive of the year! Thomas is bulletproof! When is the parade?
    Posted by 40YrsNoCup[/QUOTE]

108 and counting.  At least you're consistent.  Yawn. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

[QUOTE]And you said selective memory ? what happened to your team last season in play off. You were leading 3-0 and Philadelphia played with you like littles dolls.. you looked so terrible and you were so ashame don't you remember ? what's the excuse for this one ?
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE]

How did your team of superstars do vs. Philly last year?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Habs 3 Pittsburgh 0 : Sorry. Yay Go Bruins! The Cup is ours! The Bruins are the bestest team ever! I see no flaws in this team! Julien for coach of the year! CHIARELLI for Executive of the year! Thomas is bulletproof! When is the parade?
    Posted by 40YrsNoCup[/QUOTE]

God you are a D I N K 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Habs 3 Pittsburgh 0 : Check the stats
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]

I have. Neither guy has a large playoff sample, and neither guy has been able to carry his team past round 2. Both guys in fact let in some soft, soft goals that were unlike their regular-season play.

Price, of course, is much younger than Thomas, so it's not out of the question (and in fact quite likely) that this changes.  Thomas despite his age hasn't played many playoff games, and with his play this year, I doubt the Canes series in 2009 has much impact on how he'll play now.

I personally would feel pretty confident going into the postseason with either Thomas or Price in nets. But any Bruins fan who tries to make the case that his team's playoff goaltending is much more "proven" with Thomas is deluded.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

[nets. But any Bruins fan who tries to make the case that his team's playoff goaltending is much more "proven" with Thomas is deluded.

Who ever made this claim?  You're the one who brought Thomas into the conversation not me.  CP's playoff record is not good,  that cannot be disputed.  Can he improve on it?  Sure, we'll see.

Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts