Habs an Martin have Thomas and B's well figured out:

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruin1972. Show Bruin1972's posts

Habs an Martin have Thomas and B's well figured out:

Habs have been scoring on Thomas all season long by shooting from the outside,  knowing Thomas will deflect the shot to the opposite side; meanwhile Habs have other wing (or other player) come up to meet the anticipated rebund and score in the open net. It seems to me like they have it figured out to a science. Last night ( game 2) was no exeption.
    When will Julien and the Bruins understand this; and if they have, when will they  put an end to allow these  open net goals by the Habs ???
    I am sure Julien is smart enough to see this. Then what gives?
    Your thoughts please.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Re: Habs an Martin have Thomas and B's well figured out:

There is not much to add. Julien IS NOT going to change anything. He may be smart (at everything but playoff coaching) but he is stubborn.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

did anyone else see former b's player turned analyst Aaron Ward throw Julien under the bus during a TSN telecast last nite, stating that Homer doesn't exude good vibes to players during games?   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Bs should just tip their hat and call the Canadians your daddies.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruin1972. Show Bruin1972's posts

In Response to Re: Habs an Martin have Thomas and B's well figured out::
    There is not much to add. Julien IS NOT going to change anything. He may be smart (at everything but playoff coaching) but he is stubborn.
    Posted by jwb413

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbruin4. Show mrbruin4's posts

WELL  IF THE BRUINS SOME HOW DO NOT TURN THHIS SERIES INTO A WIN   CJ WILL GET CANNED....I WOULD BET

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In Response to Habs an Martin have Thomas and B's well figured out::
    Habs have been scoring on Thomas all season long by shooting from the outside,  knowing Thomas will deflect the shot to the opposite side; meanwhile Habs have other wing (or other player) come up to meet the anticipated rebund and score in the open net. It seems to me like they have it figured out to a science. Last night ( game 2) was no exeption. When will Julien and the Bruins understand this; and if they have, when will they  put an end to allow these  open net goals by the Habs ??? I am sure Julien is smart enough to see this. Then what gives? Your thoughts please.
    Posted by Bruin1972

boychuk was the one on the ice who was supposed to clear those 2 rebounds last night, not cj.  clearing those rebounds is pretty basic hockey.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Unite. Show Bruins-Unite's posts

did anyone else see former b's player turned analyst Aaron Ward throw Julien under the bus during a TSN telecast last nite, stating that Homer doesn't exude good vibes to players during games?   
    Posted by days-of-Orr

Got a link? Do they record those & put them on the site? I've heard Ward on 2 separate occasions (once on WEEI and once on TSN) saying stuff about the Bs that is right on the money. Glad he's an analyst now. He knows what he's talking about and he's good at it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruin1972. Show Bruin1972's posts

In Response to Habs an Martin have Thomas and B's well figured out: : boychuk was the one on the ice who was supposed to clear those 2 rebounds last night, not cj.  clearing those rebounds is pretty basic hockey.
    Posted by goodnewsbears

Goodnews,
    in a way i agree with you, the defense is supposed to clear the rubounds,  however the Habs have scored  the same exact way at least once in each  game vs Bruins this year (except the one they lost 7-0). I haven't heard anybody from the B's  mention this tactic, how to prevent it, stop it or counterbalance it. Have you?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruin1972. Show Bruin1972's posts

Posted by jwb413

Jwb, at the very least cj should play Tuukka instead. Canadiens have Thomas' number, a little different with Rask because they haven't faced him much at all.
    CJ, if he is as stubborn as last year, I will not feel bad for him when he gets fired next week after losing the fist round.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In Response to Habs an Martin have Thomas and B's well figured out: : boychuk was the one on the ice who was supposed to clear those 2 rebounds last night, not cj.  clearing those rebounds is pretty basic hockey.
    Posted by goodnewsbears

And that is where the loss of Chara is felt the most.

TT is the same, stops the first shot and gives the rebound... I'll admit his control of the rebound has not been as good, but this is where basic defensive play comes in.

And regardless, 2 or 3 goals is not too much to ask from a quality team. START SCORING!!!

Sections
Shortcuts