habs & embellishment

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Raymond77Bourque. Show Raymond77Bourque's posts

habs & embellishment

look like the Habs have learn from the masters.

part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbShxQyu1gM

part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfzQVVB10QE

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: habs & embellishment

The first video is pretty good.  The production quality high and the message is clear.

The second video is bad.  The production quality is also high, but I don't understand the message.  Lucic's hit on Spacek to the loss to the Flyers to Chiarelli talking to Chet and Nat.  I don't understand that one. 

I agree with anyone and everyone that the diving needs to go.  It's a league-wide problem.  The Thornton and Thomas dives in the first video are embarrassing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

That stuff is pretty funny...

Kind of opened my eyes a bit actually...

But I don't get where that is coming from...

Why the hell do John Stewart and Stephen Colbert care about the Bruins enough to crap on them like that?

Everything on both of those videos can be said about every NHL team and every fan base...

Just weird they singled the Bruins out like that...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Every team has a diving team but the habs and canucks take gold and silver every year... enuff said.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

When you're from Vancouver, and you're still bitter about the Bruins spanking the Canucks while they grasped at their first Cup, you've got all the time in the world to patch together game clips from the past five years.

Like I've said before, it takes a lot of work to put together footage of the Bruins diving, although it does sometimes happen.  You've got to scan years of tape, use a lot of marginal footage, and doctor the audio from different game clips to match your intended message.  It looks very time consuming.  But if you want to get the same footage of Vancouver and Montreal diving, just watch a game.  Any game.

Good to be a Bruins fan.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to mannyortez3424's comment:

Why the hell do John Stewart and Stephen Colbert care about the Bruins enough to crap on them like that?

Everything on both of those videos can be said about every NHL team and every fan base...

It isn't really a show from those two.  That's why I said the production value is high.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to mannyortez3424's comment:

It isn't really a show from those two.  That's why I said the production value is high.

Yeah, it's fake.  They were talking about Dick Cheney.  Those two wouldn't talk hockey for 5 minutes with gun to their backs.  Production is...good.

Videos are fun.  Cups are better.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

Wow, thanks for the heads up guys...

I just got Punk'd...

That was put together very well...

Thought it was weird national shows would be talking about the Bruins haha...