Habs Are Done

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from getoffthephone. Show getoffthephone's posts

Re: Habs Are Done

Prust and Subban have to learn how to keep the big yaps closed lol They fired the Sens up. Remind me of a Vancouver goalie that lead the bruins to a cup.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

ALLELUIA....SCABS ARE OUT....

ONLY 14 teams left in the race .....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

The Ole chant is like nails on a chalk board....unless it is being chanted during the last minute of a habs eliminaltion game when they are down 6-1 by Ottawa fans.  Then its like glorious music.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Win-Jets. Show Win-Jets's posts

Perfect results. Wow. Now just get rid of Toronto

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

I'm lovin' this. For the Habs 93 will be what 67 is to the Leafs. Just keep those years rolling.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Wow, Vancouver swept, Habs humiliated.  First 2 teams out. Total record: 1-8.

Nice.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

I truly love seeing that team lose. I wonder where all the Hab poster are tonight. Now we can say, it's been 2 decades since...

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

Wow, Vancouver swept, Habs humiliated.  First 2 teams out. Total record: 1-8.

Nice.

Isn't it great?  Man, those two series have been fun to watch.  

The Canucks simply can't handle San Jose, althouth it is clear in the Vancouver papers that Kelly Sutherland stole the series from them.

The Sens have got Montreal a good deal more flustered than I can remember the Bruins being able to do.  I almost feel bad for the quiet leadership of guys like Gionta while so many others are piling on the embarassment for the Habs.  Losing ugly.  At least the Montreal papers are going where the Vancouver papers won't -- ripping the team and the conduct of the players (from what I've seen).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Fire Therrien........trade Subban..........and Price should be the 2nd string goaltender....... the numbnuts in Montreal must be saying.

Actually I heard these comments from Montreal Gazette writer Pat Hickey, talking about some of the Habs fans ideas before they were eliminated.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

ole ole ole ole

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

66% of Canadian team make the playoffs.

If (WHEN) the B's kick the Leafs out, there will only be one left.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Celebration day today for me in Montreal ....yesssssss

on,y 13 teams left in the quest for the STANLEY CUP

could be PENS VS NYR

BRUINS VS SENS 

Wont be easy against the Sens but I see Pit vs Bruins in the conference final ..

scenario B. Pens vs Sens.  And Bruins vs Caps ...that would be awesome ..

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

could be PENS VS NYR

BRUINS VS SENS 

Wont be easy against the Sens but I see Pit vs Bruins in the conference final ..

Celebration day for me when the Bruins beat out the Leafs.

You will be on vacation.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from heebiehoo. Show heebiehoo's posts

Stanley, if Penguins win, they play Ottawa (#7 and lowest remaining seed), When Bruins finish off Loafs, we play winner of Caps/Rags.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to heebiehoo's comment:

Stanley, if Penguins win, they play Ottawa (#7 and lowest remaining seed), When Bruins finish off Loafs, we play winner of Caps/Rags.  

Yup ...unless NYI wins ??

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

could be PENS VS NYR

BRUINS VS SENS 

Celebration day for me when the Bruins beat out the Leafs.

You will be on vacation.

Not yet Chow I am trying to cancel the bet with my friend 4ever...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tackle2112. Show tackle2112's posts

Please say it again, Jack: ... ole ...... ole ............ ole

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Not yet Chow I am trying to cancel the bet with my friend 4ever...

[/QUOTE]

You could always use one of your other sign-ins.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Fire Therrien........trade Subban..........and Price should be the 2nd string goaltender....... the numbnuts in Montreal must be saying.

Actually I heard these comments from Montreal Gazette writer Pat Hickey, talking about some of the Habs fans ideas before they were eliminated.

The comment boards went nuts last night although gone was the screaming to start Budaj...that ship has sailed.

I am sure Bergevin has made a list on who to keep and who to send packing this summer (ehem....Ryder, O'Byrne, Daharnais, etc...)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

The comment boards went nuts last night although gone was the screaming to start Budaj...that ship has sailed.

I am sure Bergevin has made a list on who to keep and who to send packing this summer (ehem....Ryder, O'Byrne, Daharnais, etc...)

O'Byrne's with the Leafs so no worry there and Desharnais just signed a new 4 year deal, even Bergeron isn't perfect. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

O'Byrne's with the Leafs so no worry there and Desharnais just signed a new 4 year deal, even Bergeron isn't perfect. 

Whoops, meant Diaz. The softness of the brain continues.

Desharnais was just brutal in the series. Zero offense or defensive prowess. Shows how one decent series can lead to a nice contract but overinflated expectations as well.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from heebiehoo. Show heebiehoo's posts

In response to heebiehoo's comment:

Yup ...unless NYI wins ??

Sorry Stanley I didn't see you reference the Islanders in your post...I was responding to your erroneous  comment

PITT v NYR and BOS v SENS....this can not happen

Cheers

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Whoops, meant Diaz. The softness of the brain continues.

Desharnais was just brutal in the series. Zero offense or defensive prowess. Shows how one decent series can lead to a nice contract but overinflated expectations as well.

I don't know as if Desharnais can withstand a constant physical pounding every second night in the playoffs. He would have to channel his inner Marty St. Louis.

Sections
Shortcuts