Habs / Bruins game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Habs / Bruins game

I got to see my second game. All though I was not happy losing to the dreaded Habs, I sure liked a lot of what I saw.

Those first two goals on Rask were a lot looking like a keystone cop scene. While I loved the Bruins goals. Nice set up.

I thought the Bruins owned them physically. And the only way the Habs won is casuse of not the Bruins falling asleep at the wheel a few times.

Com playoff time, I hope the intensitity will be there. They sure do look like a "Team".

Looking forward to my next Bruin game I get to watch.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re: Habs / Bruins game

In response to Stuke50's comment:

I got to see my second game. All though I was not happy losing to the dreaded Habs, I sure liked a lot of what I saw.

Those first two goals on Rask were a lot looking like a keystone cop scene. While I loved the Bruins goals. Nice set up.

I thought the Bruins owned them physically. And the only way the Habs won is casuse of not the Bruins falling asleep at the wheel a few times.

Com playoff time, I hope the intensitity will be there. They sure do look like a "Team".

Nice one, stuke.  Must have been a great experience especially against the D. V's.  You've done what I've yet to do; see a game in Boston.  I've seen them here in Toronto but one day soon I'm gonna be at TD Garden hollering for the Bruins.  Cheers!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

I dont see the Bruins facing the habs in the first round this year but if they do meet in a later round i can see the Bruins wearing them down physically in a seven game series. they are improved this year and probably even over achieving a bit but their not quite on Bostons level yet..........it is what it is..............Bruins would take them in 5 or 6 games. barring injuries of course.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Nice one, stuke.  Must have been a great experience especially against the D. V's.  You've done what I've yet to do; see a game in Boston.  I've seen them here in Toronto but one day soon I'm gonna be at TD Garden hollering for the Bruins.  Cheers!

Toronto is the place I really would love to see a Bs gm. I went there a few yrs ago in the summer and it is truly an amazing city.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Saw them the 1st time in old Maple Leaf Gardens. The night they benched Neely. Was pissed! LOST

Saw them in Buffalo, LOST

Saw them 2 yrs ago in Detroit. LOST (WON THE CUP THAT YEAR)  ,,, So worth it!

Seems every time my buddy and I go and watch they lose. Annoying? Guess the 3rd is the Stanley Cup charm.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Toronto is the place I really would love to see a Bs gm. I went there a few yrs ago in the summer and it is truly an amazing city.

God, help us up here if the Leafs ever seriously contend or worse, win a Cup.  The city would be unbearable.  It's already all-Leafs all the time despite no championships in 46 years. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Oh and Kadri is the Next One!

(burp)

I think I just threw up a little!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to riptide757's comment:

I dont see the Bruins facing the habs in the first round this year but if they do meet in a later round i can see the Bruins wearing them down physically in a seven game series. they are improved this year and probably even over achieving a bit but their not quite on Bostons level yet..........it is what it is..............Bruins would take them in 5 or 6 games. barring injuries of course.

B"s fans are ridiculous.  A 3 and 6 seed finish is entirely possible.  Tell us, riptide757, where does your crystal ball tell you they'll end up?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to riptide757's comment:

B"s fans are ridiculous.  A 3 and 6 seed finish is entirely possible.  Tell us, riptide757, where does your crystal ball tell you they'll end up?

I think 1 and 8 would be even more likely though.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

best part of our 2011 Stanley Cup was getting to beat the Habs to do it!

Sections
Shortcuts