HABS-BRUINS NOVEMBER 11th and other matchups

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: HABS-BRUINS NOVEMBER 11th and other matchups

Price is playing well the Bruins have their work cut out for them. I don't expect a wide open game at all. Bruins need to get shots through from the point!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

B's playing okay, but Montreal making us pay for mistakes. We can't keep playing come-from-behind hockey in the third!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

What was I saying about bad luck? Puck off the bar, off Rask's back, into the net. But I'll take it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: HABS-BRUINS NOVEMBER 11th and other matchups:
    [QUOTE]What was I saying about bad luck? Puck off the bar, off Rask's back, into the net. But I'll take it.
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]
    The puck is certainly bouncing in the Habs direction tonight.The Bruins need to step up the physical play if they want any chance of a comeback.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HABS-BRUINS NOVEMBER 11th and other matchups : The puck is certainly bouncing in the Habs direction tonight.The Bruins need to step up the physical play if they want any chance of a comeback.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

I think they're gassed.  It's hard to skate with MTL anyway, more so when you play on the road 24 hours ago. The longer this period has gone on, the more it seems Boston is simply fatigued at this point.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HABS-BRUINS NOVEMBER 11th and other matchups : I think they're gassed.  It's hard to skate with MTL anyway, more so when you play on the road 24 hours ago. The longer this period has gone on, the more it seems Boston is simply fatigued at this point.
    Habs seem to have that extra step right now for sure.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Take a good look up those Northeastern standings...

That's where you'll find the "toilet seats..."

Don't strain your necks, boys...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Hoo Yeah !

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SylvesterMexicano. Show SylvesterMexicano's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Ha Ha RMiller.  Our Bruins beat your precious Pens last night.  How do you like that? (or did you switch favorite teams again?).

Bruins 7-4!

Taste it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]
    Posted by SylvesterMexicano[/QUOTE]
    It's a chore listening to Pierre do a game.Not sure why he gets so much work because I don't know anyone who likes him but I know many who can't stand him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Horrible game offensively. One of their top centers can't get back any sooner.
    You block Bergy and it's over. The only reason the 4th line works is because Campbell is centering against 4th liners .

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

A lackluster performance. I can give the team some slack playing back-to-back... but this is 4 games in a row now!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HABS-BRUINS NOVEMBER 11th and other matchups : I think they're gassed.  It's hard to skate with MTL anyway, more so when you play on the road 24 hours ago. The longer this period has gone on, the more it seems Boston is simply fatigued at this point.

Good Game by your Habs tonite..I agree the Bruins were running on fumes there in the 3rd .. I was impressed with Price though , and have been so far this season on the games I have seen him play.. He seems to be doing a much better job in controlling his rebounds and not panicking like last year, more square to the shooter , and also not afraid to freeze the puck more than he usually did in the past....Maybe getting rid of Halak wasn't as bad a move as some people think.. Price has stepped up for sure..

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kordic. Show Kordic's posts

[QUOTE]Pre game thoughts run around the new "Carey Price".  Has his game improved or is it hype?  Typcially I can count on dives from the divas of le belle province.  I am sure PK has adopted the style.   
    Posted by islamorada[/QUOTE]
    l'm so tired to read about diving....so what's on your mind? everytime there's a new player in Montreal whoever the coach staff/the owner his, there's a chart on how to dive in the locker room?...if you honestly think what your writing (on diving)your just proving to everyone else that you dont know much about hockey...of course there was none of those divers in the Bruins in 75 years of pure mediocity....(only in MTL and maybe in NY Rangers)LOL...
    but, you where right about PK, he adopt the style,scoring and frustrating overated player!!!Better stick to your Celtics..you're just lucky we dont have any of those NBA-tug franchise in Montréal....
    GO Habs GO
    BTW last year Price played 3 game against the B's resulting in 3 wins....
    look like he's going for the same record this year....big cheer from La Belle Province....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HABS-BRUINS NOVEMBER 11th and other matchups : l'm so tired to read about diving....so what's on your mind? everytime there's a new player in Montreal whoever the coach staff/the owner his, there's a chart on how to dive in the locker room?...if you honestly think what your writing (on diving)your just proving to everyone else that you dont know much about hockey...of course there was none of those divers in the Bruins in 75 years of pure mediocity....(only in MTL and maybe in NY Rangers)LOL... but, you where right about PK, he adopt the style,scoring and frustrating overated player!!!Better stick to your Celtics..you're just lucky we dont have any of those NBA-tug franchise in Montréal.... GO Habs GO BTW last year Price played 3 game against the B's resulting in 3 wins.... look like he's going for the same record this year....big cheer from  La Belle Province....
    Posted by Kordic[/QUOTE]
    Class act a$$-hole.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HABS-BRUINS NOVEMBER 11th and other matchups : Good Game by your Habs tonite..I agree the Bruins were running on fumes there in the 3rd .. I was impressed with Price though , and have been so far this season on the games I have seen him play.. He seems to be doing a much better job in controlling his rebounds and not panicking like last year, more square to the shooter , and also not afraid to freeze the puck more than he usually did in the past....Maybe getting rid of Halak wasn't as bad a move as some people think.. Price has stepped up for sure..
    Posted by cowboys9[/QUOTE]

Who is this guy ?

A Bruins fan who actually makes some sense...

Incroyable ! 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HABS-BRUINS NOVEMBER 11th and other matchups : Good Game by your Habs tonite..I agree the Bruins were running on fumes there in the 3rd .. I was impressed with Price though , and have been so far this season on the games I have seen him play.. He seems to be doing a much better job in controlling his rebounds and not panicking like last year, more square to the shooter , and also not afraid to freeze the puck more than he usually did in the past....Maybe getting rid of Halak wasn't as bad a move as some people think.. Price has stepped up for sure..
    Posted by cowboys9[/QUOTE]

It may turn out that giving up Halak was a very good move. Price doesn't have to outplay Jaro, necessarily: he just has to be a bona-fide NHL #1 goaltender consistently. Had the Habs kept Jaro, Tomas Plekanec was gone--there was no way they could keep Halak and Plekanec, so they made a choice to keep Plekanec and hope Price plays to his potential. So far he is, and Plakanec was leading the team in points going into last night. That makes the deal look very good, especially with the potential young Lars Eller has shown so far (he hasn't been rewarded on the scoresheet often, but he definitely has a great deal of promise as an NHLer).

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

I watched the game on TSN and Pierre Mcguire is the worst commentator I've ever heard. How many times did I hear him say Hockey is making a comeback in Boston. It's been back and never left idiot.  Then I heard him compare us to the LA kings. SHUTUP PIERRE

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Time to put last night to bed. 
    It's simple, Montreal was the better team beating Julien at his own system .
    Jacques Martin did a great job matching the lines and shut down Bergeron. Now when the 2nd and 3rd line don't work then the 1st line cannot be effective.
    Only the Bruins 4th was better than the Habs 4th.
    Give credit to the Habs defensive system and kept for the most part the Bruins shots from the outside. Price will stop those all night long without breaking a sweat.
    This is where you see that a player like Caron without a good center will be invisible.
    Seguin I actually liked his game last night but if he has to play with wingers like Paille and Ryder (has his worse game this season ) that line cannot bring offense.
    So did you see what I see in Suban ?  Let's hope the Bruins with Toronto's pick can get a player like that.

This comment summs it all up:
    “I was seeing the puck well, but in the third period, you saw shutdown hockey,’’ Price said. “It was the perfect road game.’’

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HABS-BRUINS NOVEMBER 11th and other matchups : l'm so tired to read about diving....so what's on your mind? everytime there's a new player in Montreal whoever the coach staff/the owner his, there's a chart on how to dive in the locker room?...if you honestly think what your writing (on diving)your just proving to everyone else that you dont know much about hockey...of course there was none of those divers in the Bruins in 75 years of pure mediocity....(only in MTL and maybe in NY Rangers)LOL... but, you where right about PK, he adopt the style,scoring and frustrating overated player!!!Better stick to your Celtics..you're just lucky we dont have any of those NBA-tug franchise in Montréal.... GO Habs GO BTW last year Price played 3 game against the B's resulting in 3 wins.... look like he's going for the same record this year....big cheer from  La Belle Province....
    Posted by Kordic[/QUOTE]

So you know from a few words I know nothing of hockey.  I know this of you.  You are from Montreal posting in Bruins forum.  Ahhh, me thinks you are the one lost on the subject of hockey.  

At least the referees caught the divas one one the dives.  You must miss the turtle Komasarik heh? Oh yes you have LaPierre!  How about the dive on Thornton's interference call, he was trying to get out of the zone hit the Montreal player and it was reative spin that would make a ballerina simply giddy over.  Give me a break!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HABS-BRUINS NOVEMBER 11th and other matchups : It may turn out that giving up Halak was a very good move. Price doesn't have to outplay Jaro, necessarily: he just has to be a bona-fide NHL #1 goaltender consistently. Had the Habs kept Jaro, Tomas Plekanec was gone--there was no way they could keep Halak and Plekanec, so they made a choice to keep Plekanec and hope Price plays to his potential. So far he is, and Plakanec was leading the team in points going into last night. That makes the deal look very good, especially with the potential young Lars Eller has shown so far (he hasn't been rewarded on the scoresheet often, but he definitely has a great deal of promise as an NHLer).

BTW Kennedy97, please don't take my above remarks personally.  You are very welcomed here.  Objective thinking and intelligence is always neeeded.  Beat Toronto for the Bs!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HABS-BRUINS NOVEMBER 11th and other matchups : BTW Kennedy97, please don't take my above remarks personally.  You are very welcomed here.  Objective thinking and intelligence is always neeeded.  Beat Toronto for the Bs!

No worries, I don't....

Beating Toronto is ALWAYS a good thing as a Habs fan. Loved winning last night but we'll see if we can't help you and your draft position out next week! Wink

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HABS-BRUINS NOVEMBER 11th and other matchups : So you know from a few words I know nothing of hockey.  I know this of you.  You are from Montreal posting in Bruins forum.  Ahhh, me thinks you are the one lost on the subject of hockey.   At least the referees caught the divas one one the dives.  You must miss the turtle Komasarik heh? Oh yes you have LaPierre!  How about the dive on Thornton's interference call, he was trying to get out of the zone hit the Montreal player and it was reative spin that would make a ballerina simply giddy over.  Give me a break!

What the f*** are you talking about, numnuts !

Where does it say that fans of the most winning hockey team in the history of hockey cannot post here...

Do you have to be a second place Booins fan to post here...

From the comments so far, it would appear so. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: HABS-BRUINS NOVEMBER 11th and other matchups:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HABS-BRUINS NOVEMBER 11th and other matchups :I think they're gassed.  It's hard to skate with MTL anyway, more so when you play on the road 24 hours ago. The longer this period has gone on, the more it seems Boston is simply fatigued at this point.

I'm not letting Boston off the hook because back to back games. Montreal played a really good game they deserved the win. They would crush Washington again (which I called last year) in the playoffs if they met this year.

Can't wait till both teams play on Montreal's better ice with both teams fully healthy. I have a feeling were seeing a preview of the Eastern Conference finals round one the battle to Montreal.