habs coach martin fired

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

habs coach martin fired

seen this coming

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: habs coach martin fired

They should just bring back Guy Carboneau.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

wow ! 
    Yesterday it was non-stop as why he didn't play Louis Leblanc after he scored his 1st NHL goal he only played 50secs in the 3rd.  Sounds a lot like Seguin-Julien saga last season by Bruins fans.  Martin played his top 3 lines in the 3rd trying to tie the game against the Flyers. Frankly Leblanc hasn't shown he deserves being a top forward at this point.
    I hope they're all happy now in Hab land ,  the media did their part on firing this guy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Just saw tweet Cunneyworth is the new interim coach.
    HEY ! he doesn't speak French !  LOL...  it's a known fact that when hiring a coach on Montreal e must be bi-lingual otherwise cannot get the job.
    Will they step away from that ?  Randy Carlyle ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Haha!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Here's to hoping Randy Cunneyworth is as effective as Dave Lewis.

Martin never could get them to nail the triple gainer with a half twist anyways.

And to think, if Horton doesn't score in game 7 they would have won the Stanley Cup last year...It's true, just ask any Habs fan.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

now did bloge salming call it or did they call it?

Right down to the month.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vnh2Jl-KxtY

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

We regret to announce today the smurfing of our head coach, Jacques Martin.  Jacques is a smurphy coach, and he smurphed great things to bring this smurphup to smurphiness.  This season, however, management went out and smurphed some smurphs to improve our smurphup, and the haven't seen the results we anticismurphed.  It seemed to us like Jacques had smurphed the attention of the players, like they'd smurphed out his message.  That meant it was time for a change.

We wish Jacques the best of smurph in his future endeavours.  Our search for a new coach has already smurphed, and in the interim, Randy Cunneysmurph will be our papa smurf.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

This news makes me think that today will be like this........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CPlF-IEkXQ

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: habs coach martin fired:
    They should just bring back Guy Carboneau. Posted by kelvana33

Thay's not totally out of realm he led the Shabs to 104 points in 08' and it was not his fault the rash of injuries that happened to his team in 09'. Right now all he's doing is watching the team he owns in the Q and it's not Gainey's decision this time.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

They should have waited an hour and a half before tonight's game to fire him and bring back Perry Pearn.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

We regret to announce today the smurfing of our head coach, Jacques Martin.  Jacques is a smurphy coach, and he smurphed great things to bring this smurphup to smurphiness.  This season, however, management went out and smurphed some smurphs to improve our smurphup, and the haven't seen the results we anticismurphed.  It seemed to us like Jacques had smurphed the attention of the players, like they'd smurphed out his message.  That meant it was time for a change. We wish Jacques the best of smurph in his future endeavours.  Our search for a new coach has already smurphed, and in the interim, Randy Cunneysmurph will be our papa smurf.
    Posted by Bookboy007

At somepoint today, someone is going to ask me what is so funny that I'm chuckling to myself?...I'll just say Smurfs.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

Hey dumbo read the news carefully his new assistant is francophone !

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Just saw tweet Cunneyworth is the new interim coach. HEY ! he doesn't speak French !  LOL...  it's a known fact that when hiring a coach on Montreal e must be bi-lingual otherwise cannot get the job. Will they step away from that ?  Randy Carlyle ?
    Posted by BsLegion

No it's not... neither Toe Blake nor Scotty Bowman could speak a lick of French.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: habs coach martin fired : No it's not... neither Toe Blake nor Scotty Bowman could speak a lick of French.
    Posted by red75

Red were you born during that era ?  It's passei.

Today they must have a coach that speaks both languages.  Will it change this time around ?  I don't think so.  This is why they have an interim for the rest of te season, so they have all the time to find a franco-anglo coach.
    My bet is they need time to convince Patrick Roy and Patrick Roy needs to time to get his things in order with the team he coaches and is part owner in the Q.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

We regret to announce today the smurfing of our head coach, Jacques Martin.  Jacques is a smurphy coach, and he smurphed great things to bring this smurphup to smurphiness.  This season, however, management went out and smurphed some smurphs to improve our smurphup, and the haven't seen the results we anticismurphed.  It seemed to us like Jacques had smurphed the attention of the players, like they'd smurphed out his message.  That meant it was time for a change. We wish Jacques the best of smurph in his future endeavours.  Our search for a new coach has already smurphed, and in the interim, Randy Cunneysmurph will be our papa smurf.
    Posted by Bookboy007

Smurphtastic

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Perilous year for coaches.
    Oh, sorry, I mean smurphilous year for coaches.

Sections
Shortcuts