Habs East, Habs South and Habs West

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Habs East, Habs South and Habs West

This has to be one of the worst years for our B's to make the finals.  Not only did we have the misfortune of having to put up with Habs fans, homers and canadian media in the first round but they have all migrated and multiplied to TB and Vancouver and getting more annoying with every passing day. 

I wish the B's could have played american teams so that I could have actually enjoyed a game without having to put up with wagon jumper fans and homer coverage from TSN and CBC.  I watched the NBA finals lastnight and it was so refreshing to see unbiased coverage compared to what I am getting for hockey.... It's Aweful.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

Re: Habs East, Habs South and Habs West

In Response to Habs East, Habs South and Habs West:
    This has to be one of the worst years for our B's to make the finals.  Not only did we have the misfortune of having to put up with Habs fans, homers and canadian media in the first round but they have all migrated and multiplied to TB and Vancouver and getting more annoying with every passing day.  I wish the B's could have played american teams so that I could have actually enjoyed a game without having to put up with wagon jumper fans and homer coverage from TSN and CBC.  I watched the NBA finals lastnight and it was so refreshing to see unbiased coverage compared to what I am getting for hockey.... It's Aweful.
    Posted by mattbs

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

In Response to Habs East, Habs South and Habs West:
    This has to be one of the worst years for our B's to make the finals.  Not only did we have the misfortune of having to put up with Habs fans, homers and canadian media in the first round but they have all migrated and multiplied to TB and Vancouver and getting more annoying with every passing day.  I wish the B's could have played american teams so that I could have actually enjoyed a game without having to put up with wagon jumper fans and homer coverage from TSN and CBC.  I watched the NBA finals lastnight and it was so refreshing to see unbiased coverage compared to what I am getting for hockey.... It's Aweful.
    Posted by mattbs

So you didn't enjoy the playoffs....because of the media.

Boo-hoo, Toots.

I can't believe you're serious, but if you are, grow a pair, would you please? Anyone who is going to "not enjoy a game" in the FIRST FINALS APPEARANCE IN TWO FREAKING DECADES because of what broadcasters say is a complete wuss.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbruin4. Show mrbruin4's posts

MAKES IT MORE REWARDING WHEN TEAM DOES SO GOOD.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In Response to Re: Habs East, Habs South and Habs West:
    In Response to Habs East, Habs South and Habs West : So you didn't enjoy the playoffs....because of the media. Boo-hoo, Toots. I can't believe you're serious, but if you are, grow a pair, would you please? Anyone who is going to "not enjoy a game" in the FIRST FINALS APPEARANCE IN TWO FREAKING DECADES because of what broadcasters say is a complete wuss.
    Posted by Kennedy97

This is why you're the one appreciated Habs fan around here Kennedy ;)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHy6u7OEaMI

Sections
Shortcuts