Habs fans complaining about last game at the Garden but look what they post on their french Sports network

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Habs fans complaining about last game at the Garden but look what they post on their french Sports network

http://legrandclub.rds.ca/profils/503987/posts/106897

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

Boy do I hate the habs

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gardenbees. Show gardenbees's posts

Re: Habs fans complaining about last game at the Garden but look what they post on their french Sports network

It's in French!  Any English translation available?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Habs fans complaining about last game at the Garden but look what they post on their french Sports network

I guess you're Richard Poirier as the same comments and predictions you make here you just said them in French. LOL Stanley.  why ?
    Love the first guy and the non-sense he wrote.  Subban fight Horton ???  Really !
    Someone should clock Lucic once and for all ?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Yep Richard Poirier is me ...I have received some intimidation emails since I write Pro-Bruins comments on that site ....but I will be at the game tomorrow wearing my BRUINS jersey (Patrice Bergeron) ....

And by the way my son is on the BostonBruins.com front page ...if you look at the bottom of the page in the facebook announcment ... a picture I tokk at the Garden were my son was holding a little baby girl in his arms with his B's jersey ..

Proud to be a Bruins fan in Montreal ....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Basically what they say is Subban will take a revange on Horton ...Someone will take care of Lucic and they hope Pouliot will drop the gloves ...and they hope their small players wont lose their concentration ....I replied to the Horton and Lucic thread : lol lol ...and I told them that if Chara -McQuaid and Boychuck hit hard in our zone ...it'll be a BRUINS win ....5-3

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gardenbees. Show gardenbees's posts

Thanks for that interpretation.  I did some poking around and it's amazing. Is the B's visit there like a national holiday for them....lol?  This blog just cracked me up!

http://www.habsinsideout.com/main/46850

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_url?doit=done&tt=url&intl=1&fr=bf-home&trurl=http%3A%2F%2Flegrandclub.rds.ca%2Fprofils%2F503987%2Fposts%2F106897%2Fpublic&lp=fr_en&btnTrUrl=Translate

Funny reading French to English translation.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Habs fans better hope the team does not do what they are suggesting or the outcome could be embarrassing for them. The only one they have who can competently throw them is Moen and he is a marginal middleweight at best. There is a reason he threw down with Ference last game and not Thornton, Lucic, Mcquaid, or Chara....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

All they talk about today is tomorrow's game on CKAC french radio network ...98% of the callers say habs to win easy ...lol ...they make me laugh ...this city has one pro sports team so you can imagine ...just like you would have only the RedSox or  only the PAts or only the BRUINS in Boston....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

From what i gather the Hab fans figure thay can beat "robust" teams. I for one don't agree. LOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Stanley just tell all the Habby's not to forget that they have to come back to Boston on the 24th this month.
    Too bad I won't make the game tomorrow night.  I'll just have to settle watching it on TV .

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to Re: Habs fans complaining about last game at the Garden but look what they post on their french Sports network:
    Stanley just tell all the Habby's not to forget that they have to come back to Boston on the 24th this month. Too bad I won't make the game tomorrow night.  I'll just have to settle watching it on TV .
    Posted by BsLegion

Dont worry they will hear me in the Bell Center all night long ...I dont like the habs I dont like the fans ...city is great but would be so much better with the BRUINS playing here ....but I will make the trip to Boston April 2nd to see the B's beating the Trashers and .....Blake

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

French to English translation

I am so looking forward to the match
    I ask lots of questions including:

Does Subban will avenge face horton?

Lucic is what will be corrected by SOMEBODY?

Supporters are they embedded in the game with their bottle of beer?

T Pouliot will still drop the gloves? (j me hopes anyway)

Does the player will stay focused in the game?

Subban will hide behind the ref's skirt...
    I think Mara can handle himself...he might be the only one to watch.
    I actually believe the game will be calm (I hope I am wrong), b/c the ref's will be on high-alert. Maybe Mtl can be goaded into something dumb. It wouldn't take much.
    Set them up and knock them down!
    Doc

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Good stuff Stanley!!!!!
    "If you see kay" the HABS!!!!!!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Time for Marchand to do what he does best.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

As much as I hate to admit it -- this team still scares me. Habs are playing some pretty good hockey lately and Price is putting up some decent numbers. Never know what refs are assigned to do the game. There's quite a few who let ignorant fans dictate the calls.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from gardenbees. Show gardenbees's posts

It should be interesting Tuesday night.  If they're going to act like a bunch of yappers then I think we should be the slappers - put your money where your mouth is - PK & Co. - stop dishing it out if you can't take it.  Their fans are deplorable; they just sit there quiet like spoilt brats until a penalty is called, which is usually faked by a Hab.

Sections
Shortcuts