Habs Game Vs Tampa Delayed this evening - RDS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jman4. Show jman4's posts

Habs Game Vs Tampa Delayed this evening - RDS

New Flash - Habs game VS Tampa to be delayed this evening - RDS

It is reported fans cannot get into the entrance of the Bell Centre as of 6:00 p.m. this evening. The entrance to the building is littered with hundreds of canes, crutches and artifical limbs. The people of MTL are flocking in droves and seemingly being cured of every ailment they ever had

It is even reported a 3 legged dog grew a new leg just by being walked around the building by it's owner who was wearing a MTL jersey.

The Chairman of Air Canada and Via rail have even tossed their financial statements into to lobby hoping to see the red ink turn to black.

The news media is waiting for the Church to comment on the status of these events. Do they constitute actual miricales? Only time will tell.

Go B's 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Re: Habs Game Vs Tampa Delayed this evening - RDS

what did U smoke ? i want some....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I thought I had a severe concussion and a broken neck, but reading this must have cured me!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapaBear72. Show BigPapaBear72's posts

I had a huge headache tonight, then I tuned in to the Habs game and now it's gone!!! Then again, I guess it could have been because TB was up 1-0 at the time :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

In Response to Re: Habs Game Vs Tampa Delayed this evening - RDS:
    [QUOTE]I had a huge headache tonight, then I tuned in to the Habs game and now it's gone!!! Then again, I guess it could have been because TB was up 1-0 at the time :)
    Posted by BigPapaBear72[/QUOTE]

jman4, I commended you on another thread for this post.

I vote this post the funniest ever on this board!

This post should be framed and sent to Mr. Molson, and the Presidents of Air Canada and Via Rail.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]I had a huge headache tonight, then I tuned in to the Habs game and now it's gone!!! Then again, I guess it could have been because TB was up 1-0 at the time :)
    Posted by BigPapaBear72[/QUOTE] Hey buddy is your headache back Habs won !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

another miracle from St. Brother Andre?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

make me laugh i love it

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Posted by BigPapaBear72[/QUOTE]Where are you Big papa searching for Tylenol ?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Habs Game Vs Tampa Delayed this evening - RDS:[QUOTE]I had a huge headache tonight, then I tuned in to the Habs game and now it's gone!!! Then again, I guess it could have been because TB was up 1-0 at the time :) Posted by BigPapaBear72[/QUOTE]

Great dig can't wait for next Thursday when Pouliot trys to make runs at Chara after the whistle like he did tonight against the Bolts.

Hey did the Hab fans call 911 when Lecavailer nailed PK tonight ?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

were you watching your Bruin's game or the habs... LOL , are U a real bruin's fan? i guess not...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]another miracle from St. Brother Andre?
    Posted by 49thparallel[/QUOTE] Please respect the man he's French so his name is Saint-Frère André..not Brother Andre..   watch under your bed tonight , never know what could happen when you disrespect a Saint...:) maybe you'll fall and break your neck..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

By praying Saint Frère André we obtain miracles you're right with 9 regulars players injured , they still win... not so bad when your'e team ( everyone healthy) play like sh**t

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Habs Game Vs Tampa Delayed this evening - RDS : Great dig can't wait for next Thursday when Pouliot trys to make runs at Chara after the whistle like he did tonight against the Bolts. Hey did the Hab fans call 911 when Lecavailer nailed PK tonight ?
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]they did'nt have to... the ref did the job with Lecavalier out of the game

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nativescrapper. Show nativescrapper's posts

big rally at the bell center tomorrow going to kick vinny out of quebec and burn his house down...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

I wonder how old you are...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nativescrapper. Show nativescrapper's posts

[QUOTE] I wonder how old you are...
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE]

old enough to no better but still to young to care

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

sure of that ? i'M not... , it's getting late for U , you should be in bed since the end of the second period... your'e about what ? 15

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nativescrapper. Show nativescrapper's posts

[QUOTE]sure of that ? i'M not... , it's getting late for U , you should be in bed since the end of the second period... your'e about what ? 15
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE]

older than you...heard subban crying from my house and i live an hour down the 401...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]big rally at the bell center tomorrow going to kick vinny out of quebec and burn his house down...
    Posted by nativescrapper[/QUOTE] hey kiddo look Vinny is already out of quebec lol yesterday night he flew back to USA....

Sections
Shortcuts