Habs Offer To Subban.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Habs Offer To Subban.

In Response to Re: Habs Offer To Subban.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Habs Offer To Subban. : Thank God your not the Gm of the bruins, you think that seguin will make less than his 3.5mil cap hit. He would be taken with an offer sheet in two seconds. Kid could only score 50pts this year and he could still command 4-4.5mil range. Nice try though....
    Posted by heyoo[/QUOTE]

Actually, you can't take anyone with an offer sheet in two seconds. Once you sign a player to an offer sheet, his current team has 7 days to match.

Good thing your not the G.M.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Habs Offer To Subban. : what's with those pics ?  At least post the Bruins 1st rounder (Subban) not someone that scored a lucky goal after TT was interfered and pushed into his goal. We get it , you're African American, at least post Evander Kane or even Simmonds but Ward ??? He's under achieved for the money he makes.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Legion - This person is posting shots of Ward not because he's African Amercan but to rub it in that Ward's the one who scored the winner to oust the Bruins.  Essentially sticking it to Bruin fans. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Habs Offer To Subban. : Legion - This person is posting shots of Ward not because he's African Amercan but to rub it in that Ward's the one who scored the winner to oust the Bruins.  Essentially sticking it to Bruin fans. 
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]

Spot on Rich, and he's done it all weekend long, so that pretty much tells you what kind of life he has.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

I have put Bellhorn_ on Ignore so I don't have to see those pictures that tick me off.   I'm just curious as to what NHL team he truly likes...My guess is the Canucks, Leafs, or Habs. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Luc,

It's pretty sad that a picture of a hockey player can "tick you off".