Habs or Rangers?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Habs or Rangers?

Got to admit, I am really torn as to who to actually cheer for here.

The Habs are the B's most bitter rivals, they knocked them out, they have players I loathe on a personal level.....and then there is Dale "f**king" Weise (I hate that guy). Plus if they happen to win the cup that is the only thing non-habs fans will hear about for the next century-no I ma not exaggerating.

Should be a no-brainer to cheer for the Rags but they have Carcillo, Boyle, money train Nash, cry-baby St. Louis..and they are the New York Rangers for god's sake! I would rather burn in a fiery pit in hell then watch Sather gain another ring.

I'm in limbo here.

Anyone else?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: Habs or Rangers?

Are you kidding me??

Rangers all day long. 

Love St. Louis.  Like Lundquist.  Like the way they play.  Not a huge Vignault fan, but I can't possibly bear any more celebrations or arrogance from the Habs.

Oh, excuse me, am I not being respectful?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

What are you doing up? Isn't it like 5am there?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

By the way.....respect is earned and I don't think the Habs gained it yet so I am with you on that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Just hoping the Rangers can figure out a way to break through the damn trap. New York's top D pairing will have their hands full. I have a good feeling Nash finally break out in this series. Richards is having a great playoffs so far and I don't see that slowing down.

New York all the way!

Playoffs: Reilly Smith > Tyler Seguin

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Im rooting for the Rangers, but I bet the Scabs take the series. Lundqvist will have to be lights out for the Rangers to win.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:
    [QUOTE]

What are you doing up? Isn't it like 5am there?

[/QUOTE]

Freaking kids...I've been up for an hour...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Are you kidding me??

Rangers all day long.

Love St. Louis. Like Lundquist. Like the way they play. Not a huge Vignault fan, but I can't possibly bear any more celebrations or arrogance from the Habs.

Oh, excuse me, am I not being respectful?

[/QUOTE]

Hate the hype about "King Henrik", but this time I'm rooting for the Rangers and Marty St. Louis.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have an impersonal trainer. We meet at the gym, we don't talk, he works out alone and I go home. (George Carlin)

It's "Stehno", not "Z-Dayno"!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

New York, New York!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Easy win for the scabs ...Scabs in 5

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I absolutely hate watching the Rangers.  Meanwhile i love the atmosphere in montreal.  But i hope the rangers ride the St Louis train to the finals.   In my hockey pool and brackett i have the kings vs habs.

Now on a positive side i dont think anyone beats the west so having the habs lose in the finals wouldnt be terrible either.   

I think the Habs win in 5-6.  If the rangers catch the habs on a high i can see them winning game one.  I just think Price and PK give the habs huge advantage.  Pk one of the best players in the world right now.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Rangers for sure. H*ll, in the 70s I even cheered for the Red Army vs Habs. And that's saying something.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Freaking kids...I've been up for an hour...

[/QUOTE]

haha..my kids have today and Monday off from school....ugh. They were up at the crack of dawn to play on the x-box. They never wake up that early when they have school....oh well.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Hanrahan1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rangers for sure. H*ll, in the 70s I even cheered for the Red Army vs Habs. And that's saying something.

[/QUOTE]

LOL,so did i.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I hate the Scabs,so there's nothing much more to say.Go Rags.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

JMW, you might be the only person on the planet that dislikes Marty St. Louis.  

I'll stop following hockey before I root for the Habs.

Let's go Rangers.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SylvesterMexicano. Show SylvesterMexicano's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:

DON'T KNOW HOW THEY WILL DO IT BUT THE RANGERS WILL WIN THIS SERIES

Goes right along with what you know about hockey..."Don't know how".

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from surfingdjc. Show surfingdjc's posts

Rags. Neither of them will beat the West.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

JMW, you might be the only person on the planet that dislikes Marty St. Louis.  

[/QUOTE]

Surely I'm not the only one out of 7 billion people? I conditioned my eldest son to dislike him too :)

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Would like to see the Rangers put Montreal on the golf course. Won't be easy though, Habs are riding high on confidence wise after beating the Bruins.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

I don't like NY teams but in this case Go Rangers. I say that in a half hearted way. but in the over all view of things i will vote for any of them west teams ANA/LA OR CHIC.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Hoping Lundqvist stones the Scabs & Nash gets off the shnide.

Sections
Shortcuts