Habs season ends tomorrow?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Re: Habs season ends tomorrow?

In Response to Re: Habs season ends tomorrow?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Habs season ends tomorrow? : Funny thing! I don't think there's a team in the East that the Bruins couldn't conceivably beat in a 4 game series -- Including the Canadiens! Should be interesting...
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]

I think the Bruins could conceivably beat any team in the NHL in a 7 game series, in all honesty. I don't think I'd FAVOUR them against everyone (Detroit especially) but the B's are major contenders.

But....Montreal can't get counted up to be a big spoiler in the first couple rounds in the East.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I predicted the Habs would upset the Caps last season I would do it again if the seeds stayed then same six versus three Montreal would beat Washington again as Varlamov and Neuvirth do not scare me no matter how much the Caps have tightened up their D.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from montrealrules. Show montrealrules's posts

On paper we're no match for Boston or Philly but after seeing philly lose so often and big [7-0?] lately anything's possible. I thought they were unbeatable.
    Don't get me wrong, Boston has a great team and seem to be pretty tight as a unit and they play it tough if need be and they have a hot goalie..I think there're built more to counter-act philly then anyone else. The danger for Boston is prepping for one team and maybe forgetting the rest. It takes alot of energy to finish your checks shift after shift game in game out. Wash, TB, Mtl all play fast hockey....and the other side of the coin is also true. The only two teams in the east that I feel can beat us is either Boston or Philly [I'd prefer Boston cause I hate hate philly]. Martin and Gauthier refuse to change style....so that may cost us in the playoffs. We're under no delusions up here. What do you guys think?
    .......I still hope the game will be awesome tomorrow and btw, mtl can't start anything physical, we don't have anyone that can go toe-to-toe with your big guys and no one expects Boston to either.....media's been saying there's too much riding on these games now and that Boston got it [losing 3 games to us] out of their system. But I do think if something happens like running a goalie or whatever..fireworks....it'll ruin a good game. We'll see.
    Have a cold one....talk to ya post game win or lose.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Darn.  Wife's birthday tomorrow and I'm taking her out to dinner at one of her favorite restaurants - that doesn't have a tv...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from montrealrules. Show montrealrules's posts

If you can stand the HABS highlights from the playoffs please check out this vid....every team is beatable. What the guy says is honest to God true for everybody. It's about underdogs in sport. Look away if you must but listen to what he says. I guarantee it'll raise the hair on your arms.

Evehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AFhIhZGhpk&feature=relatedry

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]Darn.  Wife's birthday tomorrow and I'm taking her out to dinner at one of her favorite restaurants - that doesn't have a tv...
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

If it did have a TV, wouldn't you be afraid of the waiters?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

[QUOTE]Darn.  Wife's birthday tomorrow and I'm taking her out to dinner at one of her favorite restaurants - that doesn't have a tv...
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Don't they have Take-out?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Habs season ends tomorrow? : If it did have a TV, wouldn't you be afraid of the waiters?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Not this time.  I'd be ready. 

I just noticed Chowda's signature.

How could my life get any more exciting than it already is?

Sections
Shortcuts