Habs show their true colors - Yellow

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Re: Habs show their true colors - Yellow

I suppose your right NAS, can't say I haven't done it before. I just didn't care for how he blatantly turned and fired it straight at the guy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Shooting a puck at an opponent is common.

It's a dick move, but it's common.

I think its common when a guy is trying to block a shot or hold in a clearing attempt along the boards.  Then, the shooter can say "okay, block this" and blast it at them.

What is much less common, for good reason, is turning your shot away from the net or any hockey-related target, with 10 seconds left in a game, for the sole purpose of shooting the puck at an unsuspecting opposing player.

I thought it was disgusting.  I thought Montreal was disgusting as a whole.  

I know there's a lot of Hab bashing on this board and a lot of it is over the top or unwarranted.  But last night was a horrible display of sportmanship.  Practically every fight was started with a complete sucker punch (the "Ryan White special") on a guy who had not yet dropped the gloves.  Subban was a typical disgrace in all areas outside of his pure hockey talent.

How could you root for these guys? 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Subban did something tonight i didn't think he could do and thats become even more of an embarrassment.

But yet let's reward him for this kind of behavior with a respectful trophy like the Norris! PK is so tough he actually dropped the gloves with Kyle Turris...Now there's a real tiger! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

I suppose your right NAS, can't say I haven't done it before. I just didn't care for how he blatantly turned and fired it straight at the guy.

Didn't Alfie do this to Niedermyer in the 07' finals? And threw a blind punch to Moen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgpDN_NFh1w

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

We have a couple of all-out brawls for the first time in how long? In a playoff game? And the funny thing is, when was the last time NBC/Versus has aired a game between two teams from Canada?

Then after after all is said and done, it had the pace of an All-Star game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

We have a couple of all-out brawls for the first time in how long? In a playoff game? And the funny thing is, when was the last time NBC/Versus has aired a game between two teams from Canada?

Then after after all is said and done, it had the pace of an All-Star game.

An All-Star game where only one team showed up.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

The Habs have really hit an all time low. Making a mockery out of their national pastime really takes the cake.